He is Back!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
For the non believers

Brett Stewart is Back.

Manly Sea Eagles fullback Brett Stewart will return for the Sea Eagles this week after missing much of the season with a knee injury. Stewart will slot straight back into his fullback position with outstanding new recruit Ben Farrar moving to the centres in place of the injured Jamie Lyon.

Stewart is on the cusp of racking up another amazing record. He currently sits on 97 tries and is likely to become the quickest player to have scored up 100 tries.

Shane Rodney will also miss this weekends match with a broken hand. Coming into the starting line-up is Chris Bailey with Tony Williams added to the 5 man bench.

Sea Eagles NRL Team

1 Brett Stewart
2 Michael Robertson
3 Ben Farrar
4 Steve Matai
5 David Williams
6 Kieran Foran
7 Matt Orford (c)
8 Jason King
9 Matt Ballin
10 Josh Perry
11 Anthony Watmough
12 Chris Bailey
13 Glenn Stewart

Interchange
14 Heath L’Estrange
15 Brent Kite
16 George Rose
17 Glenn Hall
21 Tony Williams

Coach: Des Hasler

naming Tony Williams means there is still some doubt on Brett!

We can beat the sharks even with their extra player.....Tony Williams.

The other thing that is good here, is that, because Lyon isnt there, Farrar will stay in the centres with us getting to see truly what Foran can do when he plays the whole match in 5/8!

this match will determine who gets dropped out of Foran and Farra for next weeks game against the titans (barring injuries / suspension ot backline ofcourse).

**** YEAH     ;D

Just hoping that the forecast rain on Sunday pisses off so I don't get drenched!!

Dan link said:
naming Tony Williams means there is still some doubt on Brett!

We can beat the sharks even with their extra player.....Tony Williams.

The other thing that is good here, is that, because Lyon isnt there, Farrar will stay in the centres with us getting to see truly what Foran can do when he plays the whole match in 5/8!

Tony named in Qld Cup side as well

ConcernedSupporter link said:
[quote author=blitzkrieg link=topic=181461.msg238204#msg238204 date=1251179962]
Look out Sharkies, Snake to bring up his 100th try this weekend!!!!!!!!!!!

Mate I hope he clocks up number 150 this weekend!
[/quote]
Settle down CS!! I've got the GF pencilled in for his 150th!!! ;)

Foran at 5/8 will hopefully be let loose in attack. I have seen him throw some beautiful balls in the juniors and with Stewy there they dont need to be 100% right, 95% will do.

His defence has been top notch and that to me was his weakest point.

I really hope he gets a chance to run some plays now he has a few games up

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6