He who can't be mentioned

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Phantar

Bencher
Apparently blew up big time at the post-match conference. Wonder if the doors in the dressing rooms were safe?

Souths were too good for the poodles today so not sure what DH was blowing up about.

Did anyone see the pre-game interview with Des?
..that was just weird:s

There was a puff piece on Channel 9 Thursday night about what a "character" Des is and how "funny" he is that nearly made me hurl all over the screen. When he was coaching Manly he was a cranky whinger, but apparently now he's "Top Dog" he's a loveable eccentric. Go figure.

Ron E. Gibbs said:
There was a puff piece on Channel 9 Thursday night about what a "character" Des is and how "funny" he is that nearly made me hurl all over the screen. When he was coaching Manly he was a cranky whinger, but apparently now he's "Top Dog" he's a loveable eccentric. Go figure.
Yeah that was pathetc Ron.

And what an obsequious turd Ken Sutcliffe can be.

If Ken was 15cm or so taller and dyed his hair yellow he could audition for the role of Uriah Heep, in the next BBC production of David Copperfield.

Ron E. Gibbs said:

Being a cranky, ego maniac, whinger is funny to the dogs fans because of his skin tone. Most of the cranky, ego maniac, whingers out Belmore way are a little darker in complexion. He must look like a clown to them with his fair skin and hair. He'd be hilarious to them.

I was one of Haslers biggest fans. Is he now part of a culture that he didnt expect or want ? Was it really all a big mistake ? Is he or his team wilting under false expectation ?

**** Hazbeen,he has left and i hope he loses every cent of his million dollars for this year after spraying match officials in his presser

**** him

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7