Hear that large PING!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
From what ive read so far in the media, we beat a severly under strength broncos team.

Dont worry, i think our RAM is safe for now.

What is promising is for us fans we know the team is capable of playing so much better like they show in parts of the game, yet rival coaches like Anthony Griffin last night said we were in white hot form. Theres still more to come mate.

fLIP said:
From what ive read so far in the media, we beat a severly under strength broncos team.

The funny thing is when the same under strength Donkey's team played the Storm and only just lost they were labeled as a very good team with lots of spirit and defense. We beat their under strength team and it is because "they are missing players" lmao. We played very well last night and nothing can take that away from us. We would have challenged any team last night.

Lockyer Thaiday and Hodges would strengthen any team. Doesn't matter though, our team is building and developing as the season goes on. We will be an extremely formidable opponent for anyone by September.

They still had 3 origin players in the team didn't they

Regardless of who didn't play last night, opposition coaches would be foolish to not sit up and take notice now. We were clinical and clearly very very very good at suncorp. I would think that we are going to be looked at very closely from now on.

Rusty said:
Regardless of who didn't play last night, opposition coaches would be foolish to not sit up and take notice now. We were clinical and clearly very very very good at suncorp. I would think that we are going to be looked at very closely from now on.

if we can beat the dogs , cowboys , dragons next month, then we will be PING`n..

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6