Heath Le'Strange

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ryan

Journey Man
I heard a rumour that young Heathy isn't a happy camper. He's been busting his gut trying to get a starting spot (Apparently he thought he got the gig after the Parramatta game), but won't be given an opportunity because his contract is written in a way that he gets paid more to start, and gets paid less if he comes off the bench.

That's a pretty technical contract if you ask me, but it's what I have been told.

Does anyone believe that a player gets paid less if they come off the bench? Seems unrealistic to me.

Secondly, in my opinion he adds great impact off the bench. Is there any benefit in starting him? Or do we think he would be a bit like Dunley - decent impact off the bench, but more average if starting or an 80 minute player.

Thirdly, and I guess this answer probably can be answered by my 1st two points - Matty Ballin is off contract this year. Thoughts?

He is playing 60 to 70 minutes, he can't complain too much and I doubt a contract would have a variation between starting and coming off the bench.

Anyway he is going great and has added so much since he came into the team - dare I say Michael who??

Heath is going great, I have no idea how his contract would be structured so I will not even comment on that.  As far as him starting, I think we are better served with him coming off the bench at the moment however I would not mind seeing his impact if he did start.  Might prove me wrong and we are better off with him starting.

CliffyIsGod link said:
Where did you here this load of garbage?

Plays touch footy with neighbour in the off season. Also gets his hair cut at the neighbours place by his missus.
That said, my neighbours brother also told me Matt Orford was signed, sealed and delivered to The Rabbits before he signed with us.

Remember - I said it was a rumour. I just thought it made for interesting discussion.

If this is the case he has a crap manager, especially as a number 9 because its well known fact that the reserve can be just as good as the player that starts.

Slow news day.

Anyway the burning question with Le Snak is, when will that apostrophe in his name stop wandering around ?

byso link said:
If this is the case he has a crap manager, especially as a number 9 because its well known fact that the reserve can be just as good as the player that starts.

In this case mate - your suggestion IS actually happenning.

I enjoy a good rumour especially about recruitment. But this rubbish is really wayward & divisive sh!t that isnt fit for print.

I notice you havnt posted this over at MSE Ryan.

Jatz Crackers link said:
I enjoy a good rumour especially about recruitment. But this rubbish is really wayward & divisive sh!t that isnt fit for print.

I notice you havnt posted this over at MSE Ryan.

Mate, it would get pulled down quicker than Dan on his 1st man to man play date !

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4