Hello from LEEDS

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

rhino

How ya doing lads nice to see you've turned the corner and climbed into the top 8(form is tempory,class is permanent).take it easy boys ;) ;)

Its awesome we have turned the corner and there is a sense of momentum about us at the moment. Hopefully we can start building like we did last year and peak at the right time, though I still think the Doggies are going to be a tough ask all year.

If we can beat the Doggies, I may start believing 5th is attainable if not beatable.

Dan

wb rhino. You had better get over St Helens or your boys will only be watching us make b2b WCC victories from the stands. :)

rhino link said:
How ya doing lads nice to see you've turned the corner and climbed into the top 8(form is tempory,class is permanent).take it easy boys ;) ;)

Hey rhino I'm a Leeds Rhino supporter also how are the lads going ? mate i haven't watched to many of their games this year.

rhino link said:
Hey rhino, Leeds and Manly share living a real long time with the bridesmaid tag. Manly endured a quarter of a century and lost 5 (?) grand finals before winning their first and you similarly had a 32 year drought.  And both became very strong.  Anyway when you broke through and won in around 2004 you became quite popular with many at Manly for beating the arrogant Canterbury Bulldogs for the WCC.

You could do with an Aussie team to follow and we're here and you're welcome. Keep posting mate.

EAGLE PREDATOR,how ya doing mate.
   Nice to know you've got a great taste regarding LEEDS.The boys have been hot and cold this season but i think thats more down to the salary cap working and the rest of SL clubs starting to match LEEDS and Saints.
  Last weekend we played at Harlequins who are the form team of the comp and came away with a 48=14 win with Danny Buderus scoring his first try for LEEDS.

REX.
Sorry to dissapoint you mate but i do have an Aussie club to follow the mighty NORTH QUEENSLAND COWBOYS,ive been following the team ever since they entered the comp in the mid 90's.
 Why the COWBOYS.Martin Bella had a stint over here in the early 90's with Halifax i was a big fan of him being your stereotypical prop a big lump.He went back to Oz to sign for the Cowboys in their first season.

Listening to the Origin via the net,dos'nt sound too good forn you Blues fans.
   TAKE IT EASY BOYS :) :)

rhino link said:
EAGLE PREDATOR,how ya doing mate.
    Nice to know you've got a great taste regarding LEEDS.The boys have been hot and cold this season but i think thats more down to the salary cap working and the rest of SL clubs starting to match LEEDS and Saints.
  Last weekend we played at Harlequins who are the form team of the comp and came away with a 48=14 win with Danny Buderus scoring his first try for LEEDS.

REX.
Sorry to dissapoint you mate but i do have an Aussie club to follow the mighty NORTH QUEENSLAND COWBOYS,ive been following the team ever since they entered the comp in the mid 90's.
  Why the COWBOYS.Martin Bella had a stint over here in the early 90's with Halifax i was a big fan of him being your stereotypical prop a big lump.He went back to Oz to sign for the Cowboys in their first season.

Listening to the Origin via the net,dos'nt sound too good forn you Blues fans.
    TAKE IT EASY BOYS :) :)

rhino cheers mate

Leeds Rhino's have some really talented juniors. I'm pretty sure the majority of the Rhinos first grade side are local juniors. Are any of them up for a challenge and keen to play in sunny Manly?? Send them down.

We may be lacking a quality pommy lad, How good were Kevin Ward and Mall Reilly n co in our first few premierships.

Hey Rhino

Yeah Bella was great, a real no nonsense hard yards player.  Similarly loved watching him from the hill.  Bit of a cult figure.  And, you're right, he did play one season in 1995 with the Cowboys for a total of 14 games.  But the current NRL club that he played most games in his career with was ... MANLY!! :) 57 games from 1990 to 1992 inclusive. He scored two tries in the 1991 State of Origin decider, winning the Man of the Match award ... probably his career highlight. He also had a 4 year stint with neighbours North Sydney who merged with Manly for a time before dropping out of the NRL.

Sadly, the Cowboys hardly shared your love of Bella. They very quickly cut him from their squad after a certain disagreement, hence the total of just 14 games (a tad over half a season) for them! Almost ended his career. Bella may have received some satisfaction when they finished last in two of their first three seasons.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6