Hello from Thailand

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Cameron

Make Manly Great Again #Hasler2019
Hey lads quick G'day from the land of the ladyboy ;)

You blokes would remember my wcc travel diary posts on here. Well I could be ****ed this time round but I do have a serious of travel tips on facebook. This place is pretty awesome first full day yesterday and no surprise I got smashed.

Went home with ladyboy had a manly shirt on and the were all asking me about some manly fan from Christchurch they had shagged. Seems you made a big impression over here KE. They wanna know when you will be back mate :).

( just a disclaimer I didn't not go home or anywhere near a shim. It was just posted to put **** on ke :).  )

You basking in Pataya mate?
hahahahaha

If these are going to be like the posts from his WCC trip...oh dear we ARE in trouble.

Ladyboy or real Cambo, enjoy your rooting!!

Ask to touch first,if there is nothing down there don't ask any questions, just enjoy the ride haha

Have you hit up Bangla Road in Patong yet?  I hate Patong and would never stay there but its a good night out.  If I was over there and single I would not be able to help myself with what it costs!!!!!

probably going to be a dry ride right?

Ha, Bangla Road it's well named isn't it.

Being in the job I'm in I have been to Thailand a fair few times...it's where anyone can get a root and costs stuff all to get it!

Not that I speak from experience as I have never been there on my own, always with a group or my wife and family...bugger!

Travel Tip 1  If it smells like, looks like and has the boobs of a girl it doesn't necessarily mean that its a girl in Thailand :)

Travel tip number 2 connect four is more a game of skill than luck. Even when you lose you may still win :) APPARANTLY

Travel Tip 3 When a pommy scratchy ticket seller asks you if you speak english and you pretend to be italian and say scusie in an accent you really shouldn't be wearing an Australian NRL t-shirt. Kinda blows your cover just quietly

Mark from Brisbane link said:
Oh god, he HAS rooted his first ladyboy!
hmmm no I have not and I won't be. My fb account got hacked by the girls I'm here with :) have played connect 4 though

I don't know what is a worse image, the ladyboy, or Cam nuded up having a root!

Either way lunch will be leaving my guts pretty soon.

Cambo link said:
[quote author=Mark from Brisbane link=topic=186537.msg317569#msg317569 date=1298528807]
Oh god, he HAS rooted his first ladyboy!
hmmm no I have not and I won't be. My fb account got hacked by the girls I'm here with :) [/quote]

Riiiggght! One ladyboy was playing with you while the others cleaned out your wallet and your laptop. Ha ha. ;)

I have heard and used a lot of euphemisms in my time but connect 4 is a new one.

Must have something to do with a lady boy who still has his tackle.......

I need to go wash my everything after that thought....*vomit*

My head is in a spin over "connect 4".....I can only imagine it means Cam and THREE Ladyboys......well you have to admit there will be 4 of something there.

I am bit like Dan at the thought of it though....yucko

Mark from Brisbane link said:
My head is in a spin over \"connect 4\".....I can only imagine it means Cam and THREE Ladyboys......well you have to admit there will be 4 of something there.

I am bit like Dan at the thought of it though....yucko
your bit of a concern mr tramby you seem a bit "hung" up on the lady boy subject ha ha

We my 1st day of being 35 probably a miracle that I've made it tbh :). The hang over I have is epic. Had the craziest night last night drunk shopping should be an olmpic sport I would be unbackable odds for the gold

I can just imagine a pissed Cam, walking along Bangla Road...shopping.

AND

It's his birthday today as well SO Happy Birthday Cambo

Happy Birthday you big pseudo Eels fan you

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4