Hello !!!!! Is there anybody out there?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Jethro

Star Trekkin' across the universe
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Gee it's very quiet here lately. Nobody has posted anything here since Garts did on Fri Dec 28 2007, 07:48PM. Surely everybody hasn't gone away for the Christmas/New Year break.

Speaking of which, I hope everybody had a Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year.

I thought that there would be increased action here now that MSE is a pay to post forum. I intend to join up over there at some stage. It's just that the finances are a bit tight until after March as all of my bills seem to be always between now and then.

There possibly will be.

I have been busy trying to set up the new site and writing new code. I am hoping that I will be able to launch the new site in late january and with all the new features well people should be wetting themselves to have a go.

Design is still my falling point but I have worked out a co-op agreement to help with that.

Dan

Happy NY to you to Jethro!

MSE are kidding themselves by charging to post on the forums. No better way to turn away the fans. The biggest clubs in the UK Premier League don't even charge the fans and we are just a p*ss in the coena compared to there supporter bases.

Anyway, I cannot wait for the season to start. Cricket is OK but nothing like the footy!

Yeah agreed Silver, this season I am hoping to make this site a lot more friendly for all of teh fans and generic fans.

That way we can have our edge in some parts but accomodate the rest too.

Dan

Dan - how will you be able to compete with the Rockers site though?

It's good to see a bit of movement on the forum again, even though it is only idle small talk. :D At least we are talking to each other. :clap:

Keep up the good work with the website Dan. I'm sure that any upgrade that you do will be welcomed and appreciated by all who visit & post here.

Well you have to become a member to contribute, anyone can view the forum though

lol guys.

The new site is much more powerful, an integrated tipping comp with the real league tables and the option if we want to run a fantasy rugby league comp depending on how dedicated we are as admins.

That is just a small taste of the power.

Going forward I am seeking more news and content contributors, I want to find original article and opinion piece writers and much more, I am not concerned with what other sites will and wont be doing or can and cant do, my focus is on this site and you guys and I will be looking for as much feedback as possible to do that

Its quiet On all the forums atm
should pick up soon though a bit of news slowly filtering through
I too am not a screaming eagle member yet Either need more finances LOL

Dan the new site sounds great

I am a member of the Screaming Eagles and also the Football Club now for the 1st time

Had nothing to do with the forum aspect, i rarely go there these days. Just worked out a cheap deal this year and seemed worthwhile

Does anybody know how long it takes to get your account activated over there? I registered over there yesterday, tried to activate my account only to be told that it has to be activated by a Rockers Administrator. It has now been well over 24 hours & I still can't log in. I don't know whether I have been labelled an "Undesirable" or not but I would have thought it wouldn't take that long to activate an account. I have never come across a forum where it takes so long to active an account.

Jethro, very likely just having the post above will have your account left in Limbo. lol

[quote author=The Wheel]
Does anybody know how long it takes to get your account activated over there? I registered over there yesterday, tried to activate my account only to be told that it has to be activated by a Rockers Administrator. It has now been well over 24 hours & I still can't log in. I don't know whether I have been labelled an "Undesirable" or not but I would have thought it wouldn't take that long to activate an account. I have never come across a forum where it takes so long to active an account.
[/quote]

It took two weeks for someone to activate my account and even then it still wouldn't give me access to post on the forums.

It took two weeks for someone to activate my account and even then it still wouldn't give me access to post on the forums.

You'll have to try and fail the IQ test next time.

[quote author=The Wheel]
[/quote]

I joined over a year ago and if i remember correctly you have to register for the site and also the forum or sign into both. I emailed their admin and Greg Prestbury sent me the ok.

Ps Happy New Year all, have been on 3 weeks holiday and looking forward to a great Eagle 2008

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2