Help, 1992 SG Ball Teams

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

eagle66

Bencher
I have a few games from 1992 of the Manly SG Ball cup. I am hoping someone may have some of the team listings from their season. The more noteable players from the team were Brett Warton, Brett Fulton and Joe Taylor. Brett Warton and the No 13 look to be the best players of the squad. Some good tries scored and welcome any help.

Was that not the team that Chris Ryan, Nik Kosef, Daniel Gartner, Steve Menzies, Jack Elsegood and co came out of, or was that a year or two before?

I think someone needs a new hobby. Watching reruns of 1992 SG Ball games ?

DSM5 link said:
Hopeless.
sure was he only got into that side because his dad was the coach...
wasnt awen guttenbeil in that sg ball side also??

Brett Fulton was pretty good as I remember. There was never the taint of father's influence that existed in the 90s with Bozo's other son. I have a lot of 1980s photos of Manly with the Fulton boys as ballboys!!

Canteen Worker link said:
Brett Fulton was pretty good as I remember. There was never the taint of father's influence that existed in the 90s with Bozo's other son. I have a lot of 1980s photos of Manly with the Fulton boys as ballboys!!

i actually never seen him(brett) play i only seen scott play..& he had his dads help to get in that 95 side..

Brett was ordinary.  It must have been hard to emulate the greatness of Bobby.  He won us those early 70s premierships.  Great player.

Thanks guy for the replies. Menzies, Elsegood and Ryan came through the 1990 SG Ball team. From what I have seen these three were very good in that team.

And I did mean Brett Fulton and he was ordinary. Do not how he made the rep teams for that age group.

You might think I need a new hobby, but Manly is my hobby and after last weeks match against Brisbane, wouldn't you look for something else? I actually catalogue highlights of games to have ready when highlight packages are required for special events or which feature specific players. I thought a couple of tries from their junior days would be great.

Of this 1992 SG Ball team, Brett Warton was great and a shame he didn't get the opportunity to progress. The No 13, who looks like the captain, also a very good player

that could be awen guttenbiel..  if not might be cunningham..

Thanks jjai, it looks like the no 13 could be S Marker. I don't recall him getting through to grade at all.

Thanks for your help guys.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4