Help me with adding to this Uncyclopeadia Page for Andrew Johns!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
For those who don't know, Uncyclopedia is a parody of wikipedia that has funny and witty pages instead.

Here is the one I have created from scratch on Andrew Johns. Feel free to add to it, but you HAVE to be funny and witty, not lame.

http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Johns

"In 1997, the Knights won their maiden Premiership when Andrew Johns, after leaving the field for 15 minutes late in the second half due to a buttocks injury, later diagnosed as Fat-Buttocks Syndrome, came back onto the field to throw a lucky last minute pass to an unmarked Darren Alberts for the match-winning try."

[quote author=CliffyIsGod]
What do you mean?

"you HAVE to be funny and witty, not lame."
You defintely fit into ONE of the above categories, and it's not funny or witty. :sleep: ;)

[/quote]

Ryan, do you want me to extract that trap from your leg? :lol:

I am very concerned about your obsession with Andrew Johns' arse.

He is no where near as obsessed about it as his brother Matt is. :(( :(( :((

Oh Cliffy you really left the door open with this comment "Feel free to add to it, but you HAVE to be funny and witty, not lame."

I'll have to agree with Ryan on this one.

Oh Cliffy you really left the door open with this comment \"Feel free to add to it, but you HAVE to be funny and witty, not lame.\"

I'll have to agree with Ryan on this one.

8| 8| :clap: :clap: :clap:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4