Herald Sun in Melbourne today

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

simon_eagle

Reserve Grader
Flicked on to Triple M here in Sydney on the way to work and Matty Johns and Mark Geyer were discussing today's front pages (or was it the back pages?) of the newspapers down in Melbourne.

The Herald Sun (their equivalent of the trashy Telegraph) had a back page of some Western Bulldogs AFL bloke and then in the top corner had a small piece on "David Carney" and how he is the Blues' best hope. David Carney is a Socceroo. Todd Carney is the rugby league player.

There has been talk of giving Melbourne a State of Origin game for the next five years when the media and the public alike treat our game as inferior. The Victorian Sports Minister is not even attending the game tonight, nor is Andrew Demetriou after repeated invitations by Gallop.

Beyond a joke, really.

P.S. I've been looking for images of the backpage but haven't been able to do so online.

The US wants to pay millions for it. I'd snob Vic and give it to everyone else but them because of the way they have behaved the past week.

Yet we keep sending our SOO down there and allow a team to operate out of their state, even after they raped the game harder than its ever been raped before.

Brilliant work Gallop. Twit.

Blake said:
Yet we keep sending our SOO down there and allow a team to operate out of their state, even after they raped the game harder than its ever been raped before.

Brilliant work Gallop. Twit.

Precisely. And he allows the News Ltd-owned Broncos to be the only team in a rugby league-made city of two million people.

simon_eagle said:
The Herald Sun (their equivalent of the trashy Telegraph) had a back page of some Western Bulldogs AFL bloke and then in the top corner had a small piece on "David Carney" and how he is the Blues' best hope. David Carney is a Socceroo. Todd Carney is the rugby league player.

Maybe David Carney the Soceroo is another surprise selection from Ricky Stuart?

MadMarcus said:
simon_eagle said:

Maybe David Carney the Soceroo is another surprise selection from Ricky Stuart?

Maybe that's the new direction that he was telling Choc about

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4