Here we go again Raiders are goingto be desperate next week

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mickqld

Sea Eagle forever
Tipping Member
Sharks are tearing the Raiders a new asshole. Raiders defense is absolutely abysmal. I will absolutely spew if they come out next week and start tackling everything like the Titans and Parra did. The Raiders will be desperate but we should put 50 on them next week.

Raiders will most definelty pull a Titans/Parra against us. Expect them to come out fired up and play faultless footy next week.

Read my mind I was about to start a thread. At least we have foran back for this game. Will be a tough one I bet.

Ceagle said:
Raiders will most definelty pull a Titans/Parra against us. Expect them to come out fired up and play faultless footy next week.

Yeah I know it just ****s me to tears. Its like they save it all up for us. Faultless mistake free football and committed heavy defense I will expect from them.

Raiders season hit the skids the minute Campese copped another injury.

When Campese is on his game, Raiders are a very dangerous side. Without him they have no direction.

MrInvisible said:

When Campese is on his game, Raiders are a very dangerous side. Without him they have no direction.

That's the first intelligent thing you have said on these forums...... Ever!

MrInvisible said:

This.

The sharkies on the other hand are red hot and hope we play them after a big defensive side.

mickqld said:
Sharks are tearing the Raiders a new asshole. Raiders defense is absolutely abysmal. I will absolutely spew if they come out next week and start tackling everything like the Titans and Parra did. The Raiders will be desperate but we should put 50 on them next week.
We need to put a big score on someone to get our for and against looking respectable.

• 👍
Reactions: Fro
bones said:
MrInvisible said:

That's the first intelligent thing you have said on these forums...... Ever!

account hacked by the look of it

lol not at all. This is my non provoked side talking footy.

Sharks are looking really good this year, what a difference Carney has made to the side.

Also shows that without a solid halves combination, teams struggle. Manly did with Foran out, Dogs have with Hodko out, and Canberra with Campese out.

Mr I. My mate left his employer and took others across to the competition with a close timeframe, guess what happened? His old employer took him to court.

As for this thread. We will struggle against the Raiders after the Dogs game.

If Campese was playing would be concerned but would have to lose that game more than them winning it imo.
Possably flat after the trench warfare style Dogs game but should get the 2 points with the right attitude.

MK Eagle said:
If Campese was playing would be concerned but would have to lose that game more than them winning it imo.
Possibly flat after the trench warfare style Dogs game but should get the 2 points with the right attitude.

That's the thing: "attitude".

If the boys turn up with the right attitude, we will definitely win but if they turn up with the same attitude that they did against the Titans or slime then expect the opposite result.

Our win against the Dogs will change our mindset. No more half-cocked efforts like those against Parra and the Titans. We'll now start to play tough. I'm sure the boys will be embarrassed to have lost the Brookie Fortress record, and will be desperate to start on a new winning streak.

Plus the fact that this game is being played on a Sunday afternoon.

I am not worried about the Raiders, and I think we'll also beat Brisbane the following week.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2