Here you go Ryan.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

clontaago

First Grader
This is perfect for you, Souths and Norths together!!

Souths explore tie with Norths
By Dean Ritchie
June 9, 2006

HAVING stepped in to take over South Sydney, Russell Crowe and Peter Holmes a Court have launched an audacious bid to save fellow foundation club North Sydney.

Rabbitohs chief executive Shane Richardson last night confirmed holding a meeting with the Bears on Tuesday about the possibility of forming a joint venture from 2007.

Under the proposal, North Sydney would take Souths' place in Premier League and have access to the Bunnies' full-time squad, as Newtown does now with Sydney Roosters.

"Peter and Russell are very big on this - they want to do what they can for Norths," Richardson told The Daily Telegraph.

"Norths have been around as long as us and they supported us when we were out of the competition. If there's an opportunity to support them, we want to do it.

"So far we have only had one meeting so it's hard to say where it will go from here."

North Sydney is one of Melbourne's two feeder teams - the other is Brisbane Norths - and Storm chief executive Brian Waldron said he had heard rumours of last week's meeting between Richardson and Bears chief executive Greg Florimo.

"If Norths want to keep us up to date, that would be good," he said.

"We are still waiting to see what is happening with the national youth competition. Once we get a decision there, we'll make some decisions of our own."

Advertisement:
Norths last competed in the premiership in 1999 before entering an ill-fated joint venture with Manly which lasted just 2½ seasons.

hahahha talk about a Marriage made in heaven! talk about deserve each other!

Ryan will you stay an eagle or go back to the South North Sydney Bearabbits. If you combine these two clubs they may have to invent a new position lower than last!

God i hope this happnes!

The South North Sydney Bear Rabbits playing out of the Central Coast....makes sense!
Why not go all out and appoint Craig Coleman coach again...really get things moving.

A bear is taking a dump one day and says to a rabbit that was close by. Does **** stick to your fur.
No says the rabbit. So the bears wipes his arse with the rabbit.
Morale of the story. A bear and a rabbit work well together.

I'm too much of a manly fan to go back to the bears now.. i will keep an eye out but my heart is definately with the eagles now.

Good on them.. i reckon it's good to try and keep as many foundation clubs as you can involved in the game and the bears have a proud history as do the rabbits!!

I agree with Nutcraw. I have met too many people, and follow Manly too much to ever support another team (even if it WAS Nth Sydney @ Bear Park). Sorry to dissapoint the lot of you, as this shuts the door for any abuse on the subject.

A few years ago, I was watching Melbourne vs. Manly @ Brookvale oval. It was time for Nth Sydney vs. Manly in Premier League. I went to the game actually with the intention of following The Bears, and cheering them on against Manly, but as the game rolled on, I felt myself leaning toward the MANLY tryline, as upposed to The Bears. It actually quite shocked me. From that day on, I knew I would never support another club regardless of what happens with The Bears.

I'd hate to see what kind of mutant those two losers would spawn.

Can you imagine the bitching and in-fighting?????

Both teams are a disgrace and should be kicked out of the league. Eliminate them both and set up in Adelaide, Perth, Darwin, New Guinea.

even better relocate them to New Guinea, will be plenty of big trees around the ground there for the fans to sit in like NSO.

Ryan, we love that your a Manly fan now, but do you think you will get out of this that easy hehe ;)

Sorry to dissapoint the lot of you, as this shuts the door for any abuse on the subject.
You are kidding Ryan!!!!! ;)

Your rules or ours. Nothing will stop us abusing you mate!!!! :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh: :wall:

I'd hate to see what kind of mutant those two losers would spawn.

Can you imagine the bitching and in-fighting?????

Parramatta players/supporters :lol: :lol:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4