Heritage Round - Heritage Jersey?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

eagles2win

Bencher
Please tell me we have a modernized version of the '73 jersey planned for this game. By modernized I mean sponsors integrated into it.
With the old emblem

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

We will release the design very soon, i think you will all be excited. I know I am!

It's not modernised version of any of our past jerseys, however it will acknowledge the history of the club in a big way!

Larissa said:
It's not modernised version of any of our past jerseys, however it will acknowledge the history of the club in a big way!

Each 1st grade player's name from 1947.
Kind of like a members jersey.

Be the like the 1950s jersey with the giant white sea eagle on the front. Except it will be Arko, Cliffy or Beaver's head.

Larissa said:
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

We will release the design very soon, i think you will all be excited. I know I am!

@[Larissa]

Sorry to be impatient Larissa, but how long is very soon?

bones said:
Larissa said:

It's a Northern Eagles jumper lol

Bahahahahahahah!

lollercoptor!

I hope it's made of skin tight thin material!

Larissa said:
Same technique Hitler used.

So the club has a Buher and a fuhrer now @larissa :)

bones said:
Larissa said:

It's a Northern Eagles jumper lol

I'd boycott. No room for red and black on any manly jersey

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8