Hey bro, don't go

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
RE: Can someone post the "Hey bro don't go" article from Manly Daily

swoop said:
I don't seem to be able to submit the article.

http://manly-daily.whereilive.com.au/sport/story/hey-bro-dont-go/

This the only way i know how to do it..

Rip in to him Liam, lol. How is Liam? Anyone think he will get a crack in the NRL?

More chance of me playing 1st grade then liam who is bog ordinary nsw cup is above his standard

Lester 12 said:
More chance of me playing 1st grade then liam who is bog ordinary nsw cup is above his standard

What's eating you tonight les? He is an aust schoolboy half, you never know he may come good.

“All I know is that he is here this year and he loves the club dearly.

This

Can someone post the "Hey bro don't go" article from Manly Daily

Our forwards are so soft at the moment.

This score could blow out if we re not careful.

If Buhrer takes Trex's spot in the next few weeks because of the possible suspension, then Liam may get a bench spot. Wouldnt be a bad idea from Tooves to get Keiran to re-sign.

EagleRock40 said:
If Buhrer takes Trex's spot in the next few weeks because of the possible suspension, then Liam may get a bench spot. Wouldnt be a bad idea from Tooves to get Keiran to re-sign.

Not sure if thats the right strategy ER40. Might have the opposite effect.

I'm surprised a NSW Cup player has a multi year contract. Could it be he is signed for the exact same length as Kieran without the release clause?

I'm sorry for those holding out hope but Liam just isn't up to NRL standard and he's only here in the first place because of Kieran. His best chance would be to play no 9 and turn into a L'Estrange type.

Masked Eagle said:
I'm surprised a NSW Cup player has a multi year contract. Could it be he is signed for the exact same length as Kieran without the release clause?

I'm sorry for those holding out hope but Liam just isn't up to NRL standard and he's only here in the first place because of Kieran. His best chance would be to play no 9 and turn into a L'Estrange type.

Wasn't that the same sort of thing said about gifty?

Liam reminds me of JP Cherry, captain and a decent player but not looking like he will ever get that run

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8