• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
And Little Johnny might even become only the second prime minister to lose his own seat in the process!!!

That would be poetic justice for that snivelling toad. Howard will be remembered eventually as one of our worst and most divicive PMs and there is a delicious irony that his Board-stacking of the ABC to mute criticism of his reprehensible policies lead to him losing his own seat!

After living in a labor led country for the past 8 years, i wish you all good luck, if they are anything like the mob over here you will need it

having lived in a liberal led country for the last 11 years i hope you can find a mining boom if you change over there kiwi cause everything else has gone downhill, inflation is up, interest rates are up, salaries are down outside of the main mining states, education is worse and more expensive.

Well me and CW were at Maxine's victory party in Bennelong.....I don't think we will forget a night like that in a hurry!!

I heard Bob Hawke speaking there when he turned up later and as he said only once before has a PM lost his own seat, and that was Bruce in 1929 when he too tried to take away workers rights.

Big win for the Rudd family. Both he and his wife's business will be very busy over the next 3 years.

I'm sure you are looking forward to more and more "working families" "working families" "working families" "working families" "working families" "working families" "working families" "working families" "working families" "working families" "working families" "working families" "working families" "working families" "working families" "working families" "working families" "working families" "working families" "working families" "working families" "working families" "working families" "working families" "working families" "working families"

Enjoy. As I know I'll enjoy the press carving up your little puppet after the honeymoon is over.

It's okay Byso. The buses or Union bosses are waiting at the doorstep, The economy is about to go pear shaped. The boatloads of Muslims are leaving Indonesia, the terrorists have booked their tickets and the Treasury has opened its coffers to start the wild spending spree.

Fortunately the boats to NZ are ready. I suggest you book your ticket early. It's been nice knowing you. Australia will never be the same now that Johnny has been dealt with. (And I thank God for this!!!!)

No thanks, that place is Run by a labor Gov't as well.

"working families" "working families" "working families" "working families" "working families" "working families" "working families" "working families" "working families" "working families" "working families" "working families" "working families" "working families" "working families" "working families" "working families" "working families" "working families" "working families" "working families" "working families" "working families" "working families" "working families" "working families"

Not only did Johnny lose, but his arse clown mate Costello has refused the top job, and their leader in waiting Mal Brough couldnt even hold onto his own seat. The Libs are an absolute shambles.

Maybe they could recruit Mark Latham.

Which means they will elevate a bloke who sincerely thinks he was born to lead and that the whole country is so lucky to have him - in Malcom Fullabull. That's really going to attract Howard's battlers back, isn't it?

The only good thing about that scenario is we will be able to have a bipartisan referendum to rid ourselves of that silly bitch from London and her in-bred progeny.

Instead of Turnbull they could go for Tony Abbott.

:blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh:

oh god please not abbott, if that man gets more power yeesh.

I would say Hockey is a dark horse for the future too. The amount of advertising he stuffed in my box vs Baley though!

Abbott should scare us all anywhere near leadership

Sadly Hockey has declined. He would have been good. Surely there must be some other talent apart from Abbott and Malcolm Turnbull. Those day are sure to appeal to middle of the road "Howard's Battlers" type voters in the suburbs!!!!

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6