• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

jbb/james

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Just wondering

After round 5 this year( sharkies game) i hopped of a plane from sydney to brissie. I met a guy named Dan, who approached me about my sea eagles dress code at the airport

we had a brief chat about the kiwi weekend at easter

Was that you ???

To me it sounds like one of the Brisbane gay community took a shine to you.

nah mate don't think it was me. I rarely talk to people at airports, I am never really in a chattie mood, either travelling away for work or on my way back.

I believe Kiwi Eagle is named "Dan" as well.

Last time I travelled would have been early May

no worries, it was in april now i looked and this guy seemed quite well informed regarding Manly, polite, smooth dresser, and had a nice manner. Said he had considered doing Marks easter package to kiwi but didnt and was looking forward to doing some in the future

said his wife was a laywer or something legal too.

Doesnt fit your desription hey ( ha ha )

I only just remembered the other day. Havnt had a MWTS tour since the cowboys so the brain cells must have repaired a little

No my wife is certainly not a lawyer, she is in Advertising Sales. My slick dressing days are behind me now I am a country Queensland resident

I am a Dan also, but the polite, nice manner and smooth dresser all count me out haha

I would take the above description though over my current status as a "sicko" lol

I also have a brother dan who is not too smooth. Must be something in the names. He is a fuzzy as a video refs view. In saying that i resemble those remarks too. The only thing i hate more that shaving is a beard.

Hey kiwi Dan, i remember you saying that you went to the gold coast game at surfers. Did you play put put golf while you were there

I have met KE and he's certainly pretty "slick"...maybe it was him....but unless I am wrong KE has only been to one weekend this year, Titans and SOO 2 in Brizvegas!!

Whoops better shut up that's work stuff coming out now

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7