• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Nokandui

Hi Dan, hows it going in Holland. Bloody cold over there in winter. Went there a few years ago. Anyway is there anyway to retrieve my old password and username (gland express)? I no longer have the old email address it goes to when I attempt to retrieve it. Can you send username and password to my email attached to this my new account? Nokandui

Tagging @Dan

Your old username was "G-land Express" . Dan should be able to help you out with the password issue hopefully.

I'll need to attach it to a valid email address so do you have one I can add to that username

yes two accounts cant exist with the same email. PM me an email address and I will hook the account to it You can change them over yourself later if you need/want to.

Once I have attached it I will email the changed password for you

Cheers. How does one pm someone?

you can start a private conversation by clicking on the small envelope icon next to your username, towards the top of the page. Then click on 'Start a New Conversation':

Or click on my username over there

<=====<<

then click on "Start Conversation"

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4