hey princess

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jbb/james

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Yeah you, all you pussy fans with chicken little syndrome

We lost a coach, we lost 1 player. Harden the F up

You have had a few days to cry, be bitter and twisted, bitch like little girls.......but enough is enough.

Today we act like adults, understand its just footy, theres more to life that this and stop being SOFT

Dead set some of you people are an embarrasment to yourselves

And have a nice day, Big hugs to you all

:D

jbb/james said:

You have had a few days to cry, be bitter and twisted, bitch like little girls.......but enough is enough.

Today we act like adults, understand its just footy, theres more to life that this and stop being SOFT

Our board is an embarrassment to our club headed by drama princess reilly and drama queen perry:mad::mad::mad:

I believe in moving on as quick as possible ,so the sooner the boards heads are on a platter ,the better...A quick total board kill - NOW !

Shouldn't you have said hey Princesses or were you referring to someone in particular

Btw Manly 2012b2b

mmm... there is still bitterness and retribution in the minds of many, and with no real target to aim at the hounds have not returned after being released ;^)
But JBB/James, I dig your post and will get on with my life;
for life goes on around me, with or without me;
Manly goes on, with or without me;
the only thing I can control in life is me and everything outside of me is out of my control. A bit of self control and maturity is what is needed now. Some dust has settled from the weekend; time will play its part and all will be good.
(At least I said it nicer than JBB :^)

jbb/james said:

Mate that's not a very nice way to talk to Princess. He's our co-captain & deserves a modicum of respect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7