Hi Eagles fans,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

eaglerabaul

eaglerabaul
l am from Rabaul,Papua New Guinea,but working in the capital Port Moresby.
l have been following the Sea Eagles Since 1978 when l was in year 3 after watching the GF at an expats
house.
Cant recall the month or wether that was live or a recording but loved the Mighty Sea Eagles
eversince
After that l was only able keep up to date of thru old RLW magazines sometimes months old,till
1987 when l went to college and had access to TV.
I was the loudest in the rec-room that GF day,very proud of the team
I only signed in to Silvertails last week but has been following for while now.
The Mighty Eagles will finish top 8,and we will be in the 2015 GF,,Believe me!!!! Cheers from PNG

l am from Rabaul,Papua New Guinea,but working in the capital Port Moresby.
l have been following the Sea Eagles Since 1978 when l was in year 3 after watching the GF at an expats
house.
Cant recall the month or wether that was live or a recording but loved the Mighty Sea Eagles
eversince
After that l was only able keep up to date of thru old RLW magazines sometimes months old,till
1987 when l went to college and had access to TV.
I was the loudest in the rec-room that GF day,very proud of the team
I only signed in to Silvertails last week but has been following for while now.
The Mighty Eagles will finish top 8,and we will be in the 2015 GF,,Believe me!!!! Cheers from PNG
Very nice story and yes welcome aboard.

Welcome, Great to have another international on here

Welcome aboard Rabaul Eagle. Never been to PNG, but have heard plenty of interesting stories about the place. Went to Uni with a couple of PNG Nationals and they loved their RL, no doubt about that.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4