Hi, I;m a new member...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Daniel said:
Best to logout via the front page it has a more comprehensive logout.

We run two systems on the site
Joomla as our front-end with a myBB forum, to make the tie-in a little better, we use jFusion to integrate the accounts of Joomla and myBB however this makes the login/logout functionality a little clunky.

I am aware of this but don't want to make any mid-season changes. I will be looking at doing something else going forward. At the end of the season I will be making a call on whether we switch to wordpress with mybb, wordpress with phpBB, a complete custom solution or any manner of other options.

All of it requires a fair bit of work from me however and I need to find that time to do it. At the moment, things "work", well kind of, but I want to find a better single sign-on solution later as well as giving us the best functionality over all.

As much as I like myBB and hated being on SMF because of it's server strain, I am thinking we may need to go back to a phpBB or SMF 2.0 solution in order to improve things. I may need to even more so write a completed custom CMS based on one of those forums, as the forums are really the centrepoint of the site

Dan

I was also asking the questions which you now have answered. I can sleep now and dream of a wordpress future, sort of different but also maybe somewhat the same.

I just hope you keep up the will to maintain this fine online organ, and so the pennies can dribble in to maintain what is, and I say this with all confidence (plus the naivety of not having trolled around other league sites, really) that this is a superb fan site for which many fans have come and opened their passages of prose to the brethren. Ryan included.

To be frank I don't have any manly worshipping friends. This site is where I indulge... I mean, any of my friends, when you say 'Manly' think of some expensive beach burb on the other side of the bridge. Others wonder at its meaning.

Wasn't it Macquarie who thought the aborigines around the northern peninsula looked rather 'manly', and hence the name.

Welcome new member, if you cannot sign out then that is the gods saying you should stay.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4