Hi new Kiwi long time fan just joined!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Jax24

Reserve Grader
Hi everyone my names Jax and i have been a Manly fan since 1990. Before there was a Warriors team the Sea Eagles were NZs NRL team with their strong Kiwi connection. Lowie as Coach and Ridgy,Daryl Williams and the Iro brothers are what got me hooked being a NZer. Also the other great players they had at the time like Cliffy,Des,Tooves,Snoz and Robbo and also the adlib style Manly played
as well the proud history of the Club. Really been blessed to have witnessed 3
premierships over this time and hopefully a 4th this year. As well as the titles just all the
awesome players I've watched play for
Silvertails from the great Beaver to today's
group like Killa and the Stewart bros. Anyway proud to be a Manly Sea Eagles supporter and looking forward to the Finals!!! Also looking forward to my nephew Peta Hiku playing next year and hope he does well.

G'day mate.

Good to see you've joined.

I hope Peta goes well.

He certainly prompted a lot of H(a)iku's on here when he joined.

Look forward to seeing him go!

Good on you Jax & good luck to you nephew.

Tell Peta to start up an account on here too and get him to throw in a lot of "bro"s and "choice"s into his posts. I will look out for them.

No, tell him to never, ever read this forum!

We are norotiously slow to spot real talent and are prone to hammer youngsters if we think they are not performing to our (not always realistic) expectations.

But welcome!

SeaEagleRock8 said:
No, tell him to never, ever read this forum!

We are norotiously slow to spot real talent and are prone to hammer youngsters if we think they are not performing to our (not always realistic) expectations.

But welcome!
Cheers mate don't worry im with you on that. He probably wouldn't anyway and I do follow other sports forums so I understand how people scrutinize players. Anyway thanks for the welcome and I'm so glad I joined.

WelcomeJAX..and you may not have heard of the MWTS but weare the lunatics who travel everywhere to games, including Auckland.

Please send me an e-mail so I can add you onto our lost and that way you'll find out what we are doing when we come over your way.

GO MANLY

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6