Hi To All Fellow Manly Fans

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Aetna

Reserve Grader
Hi to all fellow Manly supporters. I have been' a Manly fan ever since I followed Rugby League at the age of around 6 years of age. I currently live in Sydney's South-West & all my family are Canterbury Bulldogs fans. It's the George Peponis influence for my family of Greek origins. For me it was all about Graham Eadie, Phil Blake, Alan Thompson etc.

MANLY WARRINGAH SEA EAGLES FANS OUTSIDE THE NORTHERN PENINSULA
http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/138604486237137/

Welcome Aetna! No doubt you've had some lively footy discussions in your family over recent weeks!

This is nothing compared to the 1995 Grand Final in which the Bulldogs scored two tries which were forward passes & the other was a 7th tackle try. I have years of experience having lived in Southern Sydney & now South-West. You know what? It's even sweeter for me when we win. By the way Manly had their own golden Greek in Peter Peters or "Zorba" to many.

Aetna said:
This is nothing compared to the 1995 Grand Final in which the Bulldogs scored two tries which were forward passes & the other was a 7th tackle try. I have years of experience having lived in Southern Sydney & now South-West. You know what? It's even sweeter for me when we win. By the way Manly had their own golden Greek in Peter Peters or "Zorba" to many.

Yeah hard to forget the 1995 GF. We were robbed!! :mad: Lamb the grub was also trying to smash Tooves everytime he got the ball...

Keep flying the Manly flag down south west! :)

Mals said:
Aetna said:

Yeah hard to forget the 1995 GF. We were robbed!! :mad: Lamb the grub was also trying to smash Tooves everytime he got the ball...

Keep flying the Manly flag down south west! :)
Terry Lamb took out Cliff Lyons behind play & was given 10 minute sin bin. Manly were 2-0 up & had a 2 man overlap before Lamb came from a offside position to take Lyons out.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6