• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

MissKate

Bencher
Premium Member
Did anyone notice on the sports news last week when parra were having their pool recovery session. Hicksy was getting out of the pool and his board shorts slipped down a bit to review what I am sure where a pair of Sea Eagles budgie smugglers. Quite funny especially when he gifted Matai one of his tries. Don't expect to see Hicksy playing anymore games for parra, he really looked on the outer with the rest of the parra team on Sat.

MissKate said:
Did anyone notice on the sports news last week when parra were having their pool recovery session. Hicksy was getting out of the pool and his board shorts slipped down a bit to review what I am sure where a pair of Sea Eagles budgie smugglers. Quite funny especially when he gifted Matai one of his tries. Don't expect to see Hicksy playing anymore games for parra, he really looked on the outer with the rest of the parra team on Sat.

I categorically say, and I am sure I speak for 99% of the other men on this site, that I did not notice, nor have I ever noticed what budgie smugglers another man is wearing

I always thought that bikies were known as the 1%. They certainly looked like sea eagle budgie smugglers.

I guess once a sea eagle always a sea eagle. His performance on saturday night confirmed that he had the wrong jersey on. Hopefully Mattai bought him a few beers on saturday night.

I'm fine with observations about budgie smugglers, just as long as they don't relate to the budgie!

Daniel said:
MissKate said:

I categorically say, and I am sure I speak for 99% of the other men on this site, that I did not notice, nor have I ever noticed what budgie smugglers another man is wearing
I did recieve a private message from Kiwi Eagle last week pointing out that he had noticed it and it was now hes computer desktop.

Did Hicksy cop it from the MWTS in the corner where Matai scored? I was on the other side of the field so I couldn't hear any particularly harsh banter. Boy, he would have felt like a 'buffoon'.

Someone on here had Spider as a walk up start in any of the 16 NRL sides. LOL. I must admit it would be good for us if he was in the opposition side every week.

I wouldn't mind if he played against us every week, he is seriously hot, having to watch him run around on a footy field is such a pleasure

Agent Hicks.

He is deep undercover to bring down Parra.. (even though they did that themselves).

Agent Cuthbertson.. report in....

MWTS were behind the goalposts on the northern (? - whichever one has the big screen behind the signage) so I don't think he heard our buffoon.

Cambo said:
Daniel said:
MissKate said:

I did recieve a private message from Kiwi Eagle last week pointing out that he had noticed it and it was now hes computer desktop.

You could only wish to get private messages from me

MadMarcus said:
If your theory is right KaZa, Agent JWH has been doing a brilliant job this year at the Rorters!!

How bout agent Peter Sharp??? :angel: maybe needs some more dosh

agent Matt Orford right on song and fully funded

don't worry Dan we understand that you're in denial

Wolfpack said:
MWTS were behind the goalposts on the northern (? - whichever one has the big screen behind the signage) so I don't think he heard our buffoon.

There was a whole heap over in the SE corner... who were they?

captainskin said:
Wolfpack said:

There was a whole heap over in the SE corner... who were they?
We got split up for this game. Some of us bought reserved seats and others just had GA tickets.

brookiegreg said:
MadMarcus said:
If your theory is right KaZa, Agent JWH has been doing a brilliant job this year at the Rorters!!

tell the same to my wife, she had to squeeze out 7lb of denial out in late may

Daniel said:
brookiegreg said:
MadMarcus said:

tell the same to my wife, she had to squeeze out 7lb of denial out in late may

Is that what you called your kid?? oh well each to their own

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8