Hiku to hooker

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kevinward777

First Grader
I reckon Peta could be an explosive power running number nine in the mould of Isaac Luke. He's quick, strong and defensively solid with ball playing skills.

I'd personally have Gutherson and Hiku in the front row, run those massive Souths forwards around and tire them out.

Serious guys why not Ballin to fullback? He's fit, doesn't miss a tackle and would take plenty of dummy half runs as fb.
As a side note, Kite played in the three-quarters as a junior and would kill it outside Lyon .

Poor Kev.
I'll play along.

The trouble with your suggestion is that Buhrer would have to be dropped.

Someone has to miss out. I wouldn't want to have to make the call.
Sure Hiku has been awesome but if we can have Snake, we must have him.

How could you justify dropping Buhrer, Williams or Taufua? They aren't exactly mugs themselves.

Hehe. Bad luck Kev. I'm all for people expressing ideas, but on the face of it, I don't think this is a particularly good one.

Keep swinging for the fences though! :)

MANLY4LIFE said:
Andrew walker as line marker for Brooky oval

We tried that once, he must of drawn the short straw because he seemed otherwise occupied or like he was trying to tackle pink elephants when it was time to defend.

Pepi said:
Serious guys why not Ballin to fullback? He's fit, doesn't miss a tackle and would take plenty of dummy half runs as fb.
As a side note, Kite played in the three-quarters as a junior and would kill it outside Lyon .

nah mate, drop lyon(or move him into the forwards ) & put lawrence with kite in the centers:p

Kevinward777 said:
I reckon Peta could be an explosive power running number nine in the mould of Isaac Luke. He's quick, strong and defensively solid with ball playing skills.

Why would we want to turn him into an a*hole?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4