• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yeah it's a bit upsetting to think him and walker could've been our centres for years to come. But he wanted to go, and we just didn't have a spot on the team for him this season. I'm actually really happy he's doing well, no ill feeling towards him whatsoever.

Hiku didn't want to go. He was told when he came back from the Kiwis tour that he could look for another club. In fact, IIRC Barrett actually recommended that he try Penrith.

He said it was a shock because he was under contract and happy here.

We will all see how he lines up against Killer and his Kamikaze mate
imagesCAEYTE66.jpg

Id like to think he is happy so that he can play first grade at centers as opposed to reggies this year or wing again. Great work peta

Hated to see him go because he always played hard for us, even when playing out of position. He's a natural footy player, strong and skillful, and I always thought he'd be in the centers for us when the time came. Still baffled that he was moved on. He had a better future than any other player we brought in.

Was always going to be a world class centre. Will be sadly missed when our ageing centres bite the dust.

The news that Peta was leaving broke my heart. I always rated him highly. I still enjoy watching him carve it up at the panthers. I hope his career hits new heights over there.

Our backline should be
1. Tom T
2. Jorge
3. Hiku
4. Walker
5. Guth
6. Foran
7. DCE
Could have been easily attained by some shrewd negotiating. Matai could have been let go to Warriors. Snake to Saints Lyon to Titans and we would have a fast young backline instead of the old too slow monument to the past we have now.

Imagine how good Gutherson would be if his pants weren't so tight. I'm surprised the poor bugger can run. I'd be having trouble with loose balls/ball control all night if I had to play in shorts like that. He's going to do himself a mischief one day, and that will be the end of his career.

Hardly a surprise that he is doing well, he is a good player. Real shame we couldn't have kept him.

Imagine how good Gutherson would be if his pants weren't so tight. I'm surprised the poor bugger can run. I'd be having trouble with loose balls/ball control all night if I had to play in shorts like that. He's going to do himself a mischief one day, and that will be the end of his career.

Mr. Mozgrame either you are exaggerating the size of the problem or you have more info than casual friends should.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7