Hill signs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
March 4, 2005

MANLY Sea Eagles today officially announced the signing of centre Terry Hill for the 2005 season.

Hill met with manager Wayne Beavis and Manly executive director Paul Cummings early today and agreed on a performance-based agreement for the upcoming NRL premiership.

"Manly is delighted to have Terry Hill on board for the season – his experience will be invaluable to our side," said Cummings.

"His training and trial form has been the deciding factor and he wants to play for the right reasons."

Hill was last at Manly in the 1999 season and has played 126 first grade games for the club.

"I am looking forward to giving something back to the club where I enjoyed my best football and if I can help guide some exciting young players to success then it will give me great pleasure," he said.

"It's not a money thing and my comeback is in no way motivated by anything else than a will to go out with a season of enjoyment in a team going places,"

AAP

yyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwww

as our bumpkin friends Matabele and Flipper would say

Thats great news

I particularily liked the line about being a mentor to the young guys. I think he could really help Steppa and Alberts come a long way

So i guess the question now is it known as Terry's Hill again??

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4