Hmmm Idris to Manly ??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
He's hanging around because it's God's country. Doesn't mean we need to sign him.

**** me - if we signed everyone that was rumoured we've have 13 enigmas and we'd beat teams 100-0 one week then no one would show up the following week and we'd get dusted.

I hope he isn't the next big signing they're talking about.
Although he is big.

No he isn't - he has a new love and hangs around Manly @:cool:

Sounds like he has been partying instead of attending to his rehab.
Sunday papers had him drunk at 2am somewhere - waste of talent :cool:

Story in the newspaper that he was seen at several drinking establishments over the weekend until 2-3 am in the morning. Poor rehab and we don't want him as he is trouble

Story in the newspaper that he was seen at several drinking establishments over the weekend until 2-3 am in the morning. Poor rehab and we don't want him as he is trouble
Another one on the "he is what he is" pile. We'd be a ****ing stupid club if we think we can change guys late in their career. One guy, sure take a flyer. More than that and you are asking for trouble...

Idris has been sighted at Manly many times over the last few years- he likes to hang out there.

Idris would have to be signed as a backrower and a cheap one at that. We already have enough backs (unless Brett signs with Roosters which in my opinion would be a disaster). Tom T is already 1st reserve for backs next season and that's presupposing Lyon is 5/8, Hiku Centre and Gutherson wing.
If he loves it so much at Manly, make a lifestyle decision to move and take $250K a year.

Korosiau would of been a great pick up, not only can he play hooker he's also very handy playing in the halves.

Agree, but why are we going after a hooker to share the load with Matty Ballin when we've already got one (Hodges) playing very well in the NSW Cup? It's even more bizarre if Tooves sticks with the one-hooker policy. I just don't get it - if we can acknowledge the need to help Ballin out, why don't we use what we've already got?

Agree, but why are we going after a hooker to share the load with Matty Ballin when we've already got one (Hodges) playing very well in the NSW Cup? It's even more bizarre if Tooves sticks with the one-hooker policy. I just don't get it - if we can acknowledge the need to help Ballin out, why don't we use what we've already got?

There may be defensive flaws in Hodges' game or they think he's not ready for 1st grade.

Korosiau has played 5/8th for the riff and Manly may need him for depth in the halves.

Maybe this is why Bozo and co have been talking with Cleary and Barrett? Maybe there is no "coach" coming to replace Toovs but a player transfer?

A PT I know was doing some training for the Rabbits and I asked him which players should I look out for to include in supercoach team. He knew very little about rugby league but said 2 of the fittest guys he has trained were Peats and Korosiau (referred to him as Api). It stuck with me and although both not first graders at the time they have both progressed finely. My friend also trained Sandow at Parra and said he was probably the laziest player he trained.

I was at Townsville airport last year and Parra team on same plane. I saw Peats talking to Sandow I would have loved to go up and mention it to them about one being the fittest and the other the laziest but I suppose they already knew.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4