Hmmm who is it ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I too initially thought it TRex. I thought about will I welcome him back if he does want a return and the answer is no.

Braiffff was in the paper Aswell in tigers gear smiling and looking happy and talking up playing with benji so doubt it's him

Lussick? Remember it is the tele and they do like to make a mountain over a mole hill ( he was on twitter talking about missing te boys and the drive to the Matta - enough for a dt front page )

lsz said:
Lussick? Remember it is the tele and they do like to make a mountain over a mole hill ( he was on twitter talking about missing te boys and the drive to the Matta - enough for a dt front page )

That was my first thought.

Hamster Huey said:
lsz said:

Mine was "Why is that doctor spanking my bum?"

Who cares, it doesn't effect Manly one way or the other.

If its T-Rex well bad luck to him, the way he played most of the year I am glad he is gone.

globaleagle said:
Hamster Huey said:
lsz said:

Mine was "Why is that doctor spanking my bum?"
Mine was "It's freezing out here, would it kill you to dim the lights?"

seriously..... is there any truth to what was posted or it there and update ?

Wouldnt think we would have any cap left unless there is a few about to leave ...

Think there Horo signing is a great one

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6