• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really don’t know why when I posted something last night it was moved. Really couldn’t care less if truth be told. Thanks all for your time and input and thanks to Dan for making this possible but I’m saying sayonara. Love to all, but I’m out now. It is literally the best and only civil NRL fan forum on the internet. Stay classy.

Really don’t know why when I posted something last night it was moved. Really couldn’t care less if truth be told. Thanks all for your time and input and thanks to Dan for making this possible but I’m saying sayonara. Love to all, but I’m out now. It is literally the best and only civil NRL fan forum on the internet. Stay classy.
Mate don’t let that be the cause of you leaving , it’s just a footy forum for some fun , no need to take it too seriously,

How odd! You'll be back

Really?

You posted a 7 min youtube thread in the footy thread which besides being generally unfunny, took about 3 mins until it finally said the word "turbo" relating to two people running faster.

It had close to 150 views and no replies.

If there's ever been a thread to be in the general discussion forum this was it.

Not deleted, not censored, just moved to the appropriate forum.

So you don't know why the thread was moved... but didn't ask a mod privately, had to make a new thread about it.

Then...in that thread mentioning when your thread was ~gasp~ moved to the correct forum you say you "don't care...."truth" be told"

But it's such and outrageous sleight, it's time to say goodbye.

Really.

"Truth be told"

and gfy wheel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8