Hodkinson gorn

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Dogs I presume?

Oh well, at least Foran is on our books for the next 4 years he is much better than Trent.  Hopefuly DCS will be up to it

Horrible news if this is concerned. Life goes on, and I guess we need to start looking for someone else to cover.....lets hope Foran put's pen to paper now

Yeah I can't find any news on it anywhere, tried all the official sites, and even the other sites, nothing. DSM5 are you just having a laugh?

Someone called jamisie stated it on MWSE a little while ago but no confirmation anywhere yet

No evidence of this yet, I have checked every media site and the Canterbury Forum.

I won't believe it until I hear it from him. He did say he wanted to stay, he did say that his family all live on the Northern Beaches now and love it there. Every player wants to win the Comp and he knows he won't do that at Belmore.

tookey link said:
Someone called jamisie stated it on MWSE a little while ago but no confirmation anywhere yet

well shouldnt he get banned for that i was warned about stuff like that??

its gotta be a gee up ..
but i agree with who ever said he should be punted back to queensland cup if it turns out to be true..

Does this have something to do with the news report about Andrew Ryan and Luke Patton going over to England, hence a lot more money to play with?

DSM5 link said:
Life goes on, bring on Cherry-Evans. 

...gorn to the pub; gorne to the loo; gorne and got married.
Better confirm soon because there are plenty asking for your typing fingers to be goooooorrrrrrrrrnnnnnnnnnnne  :D

Punting him back to Qld is stupid.  We need him to help us try and win a premiership this year or would you rather not have a chance to "teach" him a lesson. 

Garts link said:
Punting him back to Qld is stupid.  We need him to help us try and win a premiership this year or would you rather not have a chance to \"teach\" him a lesson. 

why should we give him nrl experience.. if he is going to leave us ..he might as well go to queensland cup ..give  DCE  a go if he isnt going good after 3 games bring the traitor back in .. ::)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6