Hodkinson

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

susan

Bencher
Didnt see too many bagging out on TH after Sundays game.The bloke is a solid first grader who will have a good career.DCE has much more upside but this guy needs to be cut some slack.

I don't understand why there are always threads on players from other teams like this Dog, Hicks, JWH, Cuthbertson etc just because they used to play for Manly. Who cares about them now? I really couldn't care less how they are playing, how much crap they cop or whether they get injured or not. This is a Manly Forum they are not Manly players.

susan said:
Didnt see too many bagging out on TH after Sundays game.The bloke is a solid first grader who will have a good career.DCE has much more upside but this guy needs to be cut some slack.
Sea Eagle Susan, TH left the Eagles nest because he was offered a massive deal with the dogs , he is a professional footballer and no one should bag him for that , but now that he has changed colours i am not at all interested in hearing about him in the Sea Eagles forum .

bones said:
I don't understand why there are always threads on players from other teams like this Dog, Hicks, JWH, Cuthbertson etc just because they used to play for Manly. Who cares about them now? I really couldn't care less how they are playing, how much crap they cop or whether they get injured or not. This is a Manly Forum they are not Manly players.

thats bull****.there are multiple threads a mile long when he supposedly had a bad game this year - seems to be miles of interest then.And plenty of non manly players get talked about ad nauseum e.g slater,hayne etc.

IMO Hodko was best on ground before being injured.

And I wouldn't swap him for either of our halves.

I had noticed how quiet it had been as well Susan. He carved us up that 1st half, showed a bit more ability than I thought he had

Game of his career,peaked already :p

But in all seriousness this forum does not say Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles Forum it simply says Rugby League Forum,if there was a separate section (IE as with The Bai Stand and numourous other fan sites) then his name being brought up in the MANLY forum would be a bit of a downer

So we have gone from arguing over his perceived lack of skill to arguing over the relevance of posting here?

He looked meh imo, his kicking game was alright but didnt look too threatening else where, they really should of converted on the chances they had.

I didn't think he did much on Sunday apart from the kick for Idris. I suppose he was competent where DCE was dominant.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6