• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Cameron

Make Manly Great Again #Hasler2019
Funny how much **** he was getting when we were struggling.

Also funny how when our forwards lift their game like they did yesterday how much more composed both hodko and foran looked.

Lots of things have changed about this game in the last 20 years but at the end of day if your forwards dont go forward theres sfa your halves can do.

If our kicking game was onsong we would have put 50 on this mob

I really think he was ok but nothing special, i was one of the many on here which wanted to keep him but as time goes on i think the right choice has been made, hes slow very slow and kicking game has been poor, we have to remember this kid had played a hand full of first grade games before getting a fist full of cash thrown at him by the dogs and i believe they have jumped to early on this kid, as this season wears on he seems to be looking more average, i hope im wrong and he has a great career but i think dogs have jumped the gun some what.

Hodko, foran and Ballin did the kicking. You can't pin it all on Hodko. That pass he got away for Jamie was perfect and I think was the better option than the kick too

Dan link said:
Hodko, foran and Ballin did the kicking. You can't pin it all on Hodko. That pass he got away for Jamie was perfect and I think was the better option than the kick too

Can't agree with that assessment Dan. The pass was a good one but I thought he was lucky to get the arms free. A well executed chip or grubber would have had a better chance of success with the space available out wide. Anyway,he did well and got it away so well done to him.

Who mentioned ballin and foran , its his hodkos kicking game which i believe has been poor......

You're right about the pass, but a kick through would have produced the same results as the Tigers defenders were all in and we had three outside.  But he's not worth 280K on that performance.  I thought Tiquiri had a very poor game defensively.   

c eagle link said:
Who mentioned ballin and foran , its his hodkos kicking game which i believe has been poor......

Dont know which game you were watching but Hodko didn't take many of the kicks. It was mainly Foran and his were just as woeful with the exception of about 2 - 3 gems.

Sounds more like people are just looking to pin blame on him in anyway they can

DSM5 link said:
You're right about the pass, but a kick through would have produced the same results as the Tigers defenders were all in and we had three outside.  But he's not worth 280K on that performance.  I thought Tiquiri had a very poor game defensively.   

The kick was a pretty tough option given the traffic and the position of Lote. The kick if done properly would have been fine, but it just wasnt

I thought Hodko played well in a team that played great. The main thing I've picked up is that if Des/Crusher were happy to let him go, he hasn't done enough since to make me worry too much about that decision.

Arhhh boo hoo, the guy can tackle and throw a pass like most first graders ,hes not the player that started the season , do you think you might be able to bring yourself to admit that, hes not that good , no loss.

it was the best game he has played since signing with the dogs, im not saying it was great but its the best he has been since round9..

c eagle link said:
Arhhh boo hoo, the guy can tackle and throw a pass like most first graders ,hes not the player that started the season , do you think you might be able to bring yourself to admit that, hes not that good , no loss.

I dont usually play the man but you sound like a know with an axe to grind

Cambo link said:
Funny how much s**t he was getting when we were struggling.

Also funny how when our forwards lift their game like they did yesterday how much more composed both hodko and foran looked.

Lots of things have changed about this game in the last 20 years but at the end of day if your forwards dont go forward theres sfa your halves can do.
he wasnt getting **** because we were struggling he was getting **** because he promised to sign with us &  did the dirty & went with the dogs, while its all good you singing his praises because he finally pulled his finger out,  what are we going to do next year ohh thats right we going to be playing a green horn who should have atleast tasted 2 games of  nrl experience this year..
like i said he played the best game  since the  announcement of his defection..thats all he has done & it wasnt exactly solid but it was better then the crap we been seeing last 7rounds.. 

The ball he threw was a good one, and it was nice to see him run the ball a bit more, but outside of that pretty average imo. I couldn't justify 200k for him at this stage let alone the 280k he is getting

Dan link said:
[quote author=c eagle link=topic=184306.msg278658#msg278658 date=1280117728]

I dont usually play the man but you sound like a know with an axe to grind
[/quote]

I think you mean Knob :)

I also think you are right on this occasion.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2