Holden Cup?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Disco

First Grader
Premium Member
Lots of great info on our NSW cup victory on the weekend but did anyone see the Holden Cup?

Would love a bit of info on how we looked and how Gutherson and Trjbovic went?

Hell i didnt even manage to catch the lineup!

Is there a website with the results of Holden Cup games, where point scorers are listed etc? Many thanks in advance.

They got tired.

The boys were trying to shut up shop 20 mins out and the Broncos got a sniff behind some easy metres. Two big breaks down the right by the Broncos exploited some very tired defence and there was about 10 mins when Manly rarely saw the ball, with Brisbane taking the lead. When they got the ball, they dropped it twice in a row coming out of their half with lazy forward run.

A good hit out with a lot of positives to take out of if, but it was a great opportunity missed.

They were so much better than last year.
Fell away at the end, but had great defence and attack for a good 60 minutes.

That Jake kiddie is awesome.

I sat next to Evan Lee's Mum and her boy went great as well.

So all looking good for our future at Brookie :angel:

Manly v Titans Holden Cup will be live on Fox Sports 1 Saturday 23 March at 3pm

There is a 'rugby league live' app on android. I assume there is an iphone app. Has results and ladders for the grades

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4