• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
Over the past 10 years Manly have been close to unbeatable at Brookvale. Even in a good years, we have only won about half our away games, apart from the very top seasons. Last season was built on 9 out of 10 wins at Brookie, the only loss being to Melbourne by a point (after leading 20 nil at half time!!)

We have only had two home games this year, unless you count playing Canberra at Albury a home game. in those two games we have beaten Melbourne at Brookie and should have beaten the dogs, but for totally dismal goal kicking, shots being missed in front.

Get some troops back on the paddock, (Boy we are missing our starting front rowers in defence!!) and we should get enough wins to be competitive, given that we will have a lot of home games after Round 8. The other bonus is that we won't be missing too many players for Origin this year with DCE the only chance at this point.
I hope I am not being too optimistic in stating that it is not yet time to start getting ready for the spoon.

I agree, the Newcastle game is to me the start of our revival. This is when hopefully we will have a good chunk of our injured guys back. We must have no wriggle room under the cap because there has been no sign of bringing in any replacements, yet the Vermin have signed 2 players to cope with their injuries. Strange!

All our remaining home games this season must be played at Brookvale Oval. No more taking home games to a neutral venue. We need every advantage we can get to climb off the bottom of the ladder. Opposition teams & supporters hate going to Brookie :)

All our remaining home games this season must be played at Brookvale Oval. No more taking home games to a neutral venue. We need every advantage we can get to climb off the bottom of the ladder. Opposition teams & supporters hate going to Brookie :)

Agree 100%, only chance of not winning the spoon is to win most of them at home.

I'm sorry but thats a disgrace no wonder we're last.We've played one game at brookie in 7 weeks.Hows the draw been worked out this way.

We have actually played twice at Brookvale - storm and dogs

We play all our remaining home games at Brookvale except the Broncos game which I think we will take up to Gosford

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6