Home semi not at Brookie?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

cf2 is back

Reserve Grader
I read that the home semi venues (week 1 finals) for Syd teams is now either the SFS or ANZ.

That means no Brookie home semi.

Is this definitely true?

Yes this is old news Fro. Snippy reply bud.
The thing is it's dawned on me that this has been allowed to happen pretty quietly.
Double standard of Broncs and Saints getting home ground advantage really sucks.

I gather it's only the Syd teams with suburban grounds that are too small (or in our case a 1960's crumbling park) - in which case both Manly and Saints would both be moved to SFS or ANZ.

bazeagle said:
The thing is it's dawned on me that this has been allowed to happen pretty quietly.
Double standard of Broncs and Saints getting home ground advantage really sucks.

pardon me???

wasnt my reply but here is mine.

Yes it is old news as FONZ said, he is 100% right, what he didnt say but could have, is that it was harldy quiet, but that it was discussed at length at the time a lot.

and as has been said it was aimed more at Saints, as every year there is a bleat about them playing at Kogarah and not fitting everyone in.

yep, we will plays West Tigers or possible even Souffs at their home ground SFS or ANZ, so bring your binoculars

the suburb, area and council may be $hit, but its a good footy ground. only used 6 times a year!!!

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Brookvale said:
yep, we will plays West Tigers or possible even Souffs at their home ground SFS or ANZ, so bring your binoculars

SfS is pretty good actually

yeah i meant binoculars for Homebush

i love SFS, the finals games against Worriers and Cowgirls there were amazing.

Fro said:
bazeagle said:

pardon me???

wasnt my reply but here is mine.

lmao Fro i was going to post the same thing..

& hmmmmmm i see alot of ppl using saints & st george in stead of Illawarra :mad: get with the program .. :p

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2