Honesty honestly.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I always thought letting gift go was in the best interests of the club.

I always rated Foran. Thought he was a champ. But analytically thought DCE was better for the team.

I loved watmough and still love what he did for manly. But to be paying him 900 back ended this year would be tough to stomach.

I love Matty Ballin but he is hurting us.

I loved wolfman. The injuries he has overcome is mind blowing. But without his former speed the his defensive lapses he has mean he isn't a first grader.

I wish we kept whare. All class.

I think in Demetriou Knight Sao and Jake T with Lussick our forwards will be killers. But I don't know who other than Myles can guide them. We need someone else or to give mason another year.

Buhrer is my favourite manly player. I hope he has three or four seasons injury free.

I drank a few super drys.

Here's another big fish I caught.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    719.5 KB · Views: 46
One more hard edged player would be great.

I like the idea of Lewis Brown if Bird is a no go. 8 games less suspension a year too....

Haven't we already signed Lussick or is that another can't find a pen moment.

I always thought letting gift go was in the best interests of the club.

I always rated Foran. Thought he was a champ. But analytically thought DCE was better for the team.

I loved watmough and still love what he did for manly. But to be paying him 900 back ended this year would be tough to stomach.

I love Matty Ballin but he is hurting us.

I loved wolfman. The injuries he has overcome is mind blowing. But without his former speed the his defensive lapses he has mean he isn't a first grader.

I wish we kept whare. All class.

I think in Demetriou Knight Sao and Jake T with Lussick our forwards will be killers. But I don't know who other than Myles can guide them. We need someone else or to give mason another year.

Buhrer is my favourite manly player. I hope he has three or four seasons injury free.

I drank a few super drys.

Here's another big fish I caught.

Nice fish, by the way I'm back in the land of the living, just in time to see Manly get smashed again!!

Missed you all, well most of you at least!!

It's all very well having big forwards. The Dogs have the monopoly on them. But the Titans showed yesterday that speed and skill can overcome bulk and sloth.
As long as you have a pack that doesn't get smashed, and you are prepared to spin the ball to your talented backline, you can score tries from anywhere on the field.
Despite what coaches say it's not all about field position.

It's all very well having big forwards. The Dogs have the monopoly on them. But the Titans showed yesterday that speed and skill can overcome bulk and sloth.
As long as you have a pack that doesn't get smashed, and you are prepared to spin the ball to your talented backline, you can score tries from anywhere on the field.
Despite what coaches say it's not all about field position.

Agree 100%.

That Roberts is a great pick up for the Tits. And that pass to the winger was pretty to watch.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4