Hookers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Rexx

Reserve Grader
Dunley: "a good game, a very good game" Ray Warren's summary. The footy experts on TV consistently gave him a rap. Monas got injured at 20 minutes and Dunley took over until virtually the death. Made very good metres from dummy half. Gave good service.

Dunley's two missed tackles I saw were Fui Fui Moi Moi and Eric Grothe jnr isolating him and charging full speed at him. On both occasions he put his body on the line got belted backwards, but stopped them both dead in their tracks, making them easy meat for the other defenders. Grothe came off second best from the clash and was injured. That's guts for a small player.

If Dunley had thrown the stupid flick pass Monas tried which lost us possession on attack, we'd never hear the end of it from the Dunley knockers on this site.

Monas' apparent loss with a broken hand could hurt. But I'm excited to see how Balin copes with the top grade.

Dunley's runs in the second half were huge, Rexx. He put his body on the line in defence, but he needs to go lower in the tackle.

When monas is on the field out back line looks more structured.

When Dunleys on, his dummy half runs get the forwards rolling on like no other team in the comp.

If we could have the both on all match I would be happy. Although I know that a big ask.

Easily his best performance this year. Almost completely dropped the unnecessary niggle, not a single penalty and his runs were exceptional. That is what he is capable of and he just needs to keep it up. Well done!

I did notice he was first in to give Tim Smith a good pat on the head and a few choice words after he knocked on in the last few minutes. Good to see someone in the Terry Hill mould.

To keep the Balance of the side you would think Ballin would play but.....

As I have been away has anyone seen Ballin play over the last few weeks, ie does his current form give him a shot at spot in the first 13?

Ballin will play only if BK and Beaver dont back up as willo will cover the second row position.

Well, I guess it depends if there is anyone to cover Willow's position on the bench. Should we really go on with 3 forwards there (Bryant, Cuthbertson + Rose (if he's back from injury)). I'd rather see Ballin get the call up and into the starting side.

Maybe Glenn Stewart will get the call up? Jason Wells?

Good pojnt about Glen Stewart Downie. I guess we will know by tomorrow arvo.

I hope BK & Beaver can back up after the test. I recall the same game last year after the test against Souths, Des rested BK from that game.

Easily his best performance this year. Almost completely dropped the unnecessary niggle, not a single penalty and his runs were exceptional. That is what he is capable of and he just needs to keep it up. Well done!

Took out the niggle? Dunley has infinately more niggle in his game when he plays against Parra, and yesterday was no exception. The fact that he got away with it (no penalties) is great, but he certainly didnt drop the niggle!

Very good game from him though, he always steps up another level against Parra. He did last year when we lost in the regular season (the night game at Parra), and he did yesterday.

im a huge dunley fan, when he doesnt give away pens, he is one of tyhe most effective bench players in the comp, he never fails to gain meters at dummy half and he does put his body on the line in defence, never shy to attempt a big hit on a bigger player.

If at full strength, id start with Willo, keep Dunley on bench

ad another forward,

Ballins time will come

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4