Hopoate youtube clip

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

simon_eagle

Reserve Grader
Apologies if already posted.. but young Hopas is the new face for Mormons.

Not a bad video clip, really.. apart from the references to God.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cV_hBGNFsuU

"... I believe God has blessed me with all these things..." Forked tongue included; disloyalty included; love of money included. A brilliant player who is no different in attitude and character from other brilliant players.

If God has blessed with him the fine characteristics Hoppa gives him credit for, then pity the rest of us where God hasn't given us these attributes; God favours Hoppa over the rest of us... no, through Hoppa's sheer hard work added ontop of his natural athletic talent, this has risen him to the top. ;^)

I think the DNA passed on from his old man might have had a little something to do with his "blessed" athletic ability...

Apparently when he rides around with his mate on his push bike
In his brown suit he Is going to have Pirtek written across his back in yellow Will will that be a salary cap breech,
Please no more Hoppa posts he is gone and doesn't deserve mention here any more.

God help him if he rings my doorbell ::mad:. I really hate Mormons. Think I prefer the annoying robots that ring me after 5 o'clock.

Religion on a forum, not a good idea, but what the hell, the Mormons have got their predictions of the end of the world wrong a couple times. Google Mountain Meadows Massacre for an interesting read, its a part of their past they dont like being brought up, I feel sorry for Will, he has been brainwashed, he has to give 10% of what he makes to the church but I am sure they will get more.

captainskin said:
"... I believe God has blessed me with all these things..." Forked tongue included; disloyalty included; love of money included. A brilliant player who is no different in attitude and character from other brilliant players.

You mean god has gifted him with the traits of a human. Shock horror.

Foget for a moment his religion has anything to do with football, hes made a human decision. Would you stay loyal to your workplace if you worked for a company thought of as well supported in a other peoples eyes to your own financial detriment.

I can't blame the kid for taking the ridiculous cash he was offered. Its not like he tried to take the rest of the team with him.

"... I believe God has blessed me with all these things..."

[/quote]

and yes Will, Santa and the Easter Bunny are quite real.

MadMarcus said:
I can't blame the kid for taking the ridiculous cash he was offered. Its not like he tried to take the rest of the team with him.

I agree with you MadMarcus, if that sort of cash was offered to any of us we would take it in heartbeat.

fLIP said:
captainskin said:

You mean god has gifted him with the traits of a human. Shock horror.

Foget for a moment his religion has anything to do with football, hes made a human decision. Would you stay loyal to your workplace if you worked for a company thought of as well supported in a other peoples eyes to your own financial detriment.
Yep, Flip, exactly what I was alluding to, however, I have a problem when one claims the purity and strength of god being on their side, and the only trait they have is being an outwardly nice guy... but on the inside they are just like the rest of us, except with a better disguise ;)

My BIL told me about this ad which is showing in Qld. Good luck to him. I wouldn't think harshly of him as he has been guided by his dad, but I certainly can't deny he is a gifted athlete.

PLease , do I have to see / read things about this bum? Let them put it up, and tear it to pieces on the slime forum. The day the bloke turned his back on an Eagles jersey, he was dead to me as a football player.

Why is it the Mormons can put together a good tv advertisement but the NRL struggle, this was a fantastic clip. Even had a twist at the end, he's a Mormon.

MadMarcus said:

Could not agree more with this statement! He didn't try to take the rest of the team, just his family and thank GOD for that!

One simple three letter word, "God", creates such reactivity.

"God" = "the power that created me and all around me"

"Universe" = "the power that created me and all around me"

In denying the existence of God, are you denying the existence of the Universe?" To even think about arguing about the existence of "God" is laughable unless there is agreement on what the word "God" actually means.

Hoppa's a super talent who was made an offer Manly couldn't get near. With our success, of course other teams and their supporters are desperate to get some Manly in their team, and are willing to pay overs to be a bit more Manly-like. I look forward to him and maybe his brothers returning.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8