Hoppa and choc

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Well done boys but the NSW front row is non existant. Gallen and Mannah with Merrin on the bench. **** off Ricky

Silly really picking Hoppa. He's not going to be around for the next two years. Sturat is such a cock. I thought the idea of his is to build a team for the future. Funny that. He's a real idiot.

well deserved to both lads, but i gotta agree tookey - 1 more prop would instead of Creagh would have been a better option.

Great work Choc! they couldn't not pick him on his form, Hoppa on the other hand..wow well as we know he won't let the blues down, as for the props I reckon Gidley will go to fullback and bring another big fella on the bench.

we could be screwed if dugan goes out

their talking up the prince regaining his no 1 jersey

would love to see him back there but could hurt us against the cows

If Snake comes in,Oldfield to fullback?? Robbo and Wolf on the wing against the cowboys without Thurston and Scott should be a walkover.

If Snake comes in,Oldfield to fullback?? Robbo and Wolf on the wing against the cowboys without Thurston and Scott should be another win.

Congrats to the boys BUT can't see the point of Hoppa Jnr going in, he's short term not long term.....Stuart should be looking at 2012-13 NOT just one game in 2011....stupid really!!

Ricky is a massive fan of Snake's and would not surprise if he gets the call up. Eagles2win - The young bloke in the NSW 18's is Daniel Harrisons younger brother.

tookey said:
Well done boys but the NSW front row is non existant. Gallen and Mannah with Merrin on the bench. f**k off Ricky

yep, Petero, Scott, Hannant n co would be laughing at the selections.

the 38-4 game you saw last night will be a replica of the origin game next wednesday. Maroon victory. Blues will be poodles:p

Yeah I have been watching him mate, great under the high ball, kick returns are strong and running good threatening lines off the playmakers. Snake is still a fair way off and making a few errors along the way as well

CliffyIsGod said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
Minichiello should be ahead of Stewart

Have you seen Mini lately? No pace left, makes hardly any metres and last broke the line 3 years ago.

Kiwi Eagle said:
Minichiello should be ahead of Stewart

Are you on the gear?

Anyone would think you're the bloke that jumps down the throat of people who say something even slightly against the maroon and white.

Mini has nothing on Brett; even with his dodgy knee.

KE you usually have good posts, but the two in here so far are LOL.
this team is heaps better and stewart > mini

they'd be better of hoppa at fullback and bring in idris

EagleRock40 said:
Ricky is a massive fan of Snake's and would not surprise if he gets the call up. Eagles2win - The young bloke in the NSW 18's is Daniel Harrisons younger brother.

That was the U16's.

U18's team

Nesiasi Mataitonga - Cronulla Sharks
Jacob Gagan - Parramatta Eels
David Nofoaluma - Western Suburbs Magpies
Vai Toutai - Parramatta Eels
Pat Mata’Utia Leifi - Newcastle Knights
Curtis Sironen - Wests Tigers
Jack Wighton - Canberra Raiders
David Klemmer - Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs
Michael Lichaa - Cronulla Sharks
Leilani Latu - Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs