Hoppa - Benefit of The Doubt

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

bob dylan

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Can anyone shed any light on what the doubt was.

And dont even start me on Ben Cummins.

I thought the refs were again terrible tonight, and we got Chechinned a few times.

haha, shocker call. i was actually waiting for it to come in as a no try. the way the refs have been the last few seasons, it seems as soon as a team starts to pull away and pile on the point the refs start penalising them and giving them harsh calls.

Aaaah, what about The Matai penalty when he apparently ran someone off the ball !! LoL

Chechiiiiiiiiiined !!

yeah they did their best get to keeo the Broncos in the game, I think we only got 2 penalities for the game

That penalty against Matai, who only had eyes for the ball, and did nothing illegal, was diabolical. And it directly followed Wallace looking only at the Manly chaser, and deliberately stepping in front of him at the last second to bring him down on a Manly kick at the other end - no penalty! What the ...?

The referees should be dropped for those clangers alone. And the video ref should be dropped for somehow manufacturing a doubt in his mind on the Hoppa try. And the Foran scrum feed? And then there was the "knock on" to Snake when he didn't even come close to touching the ball. Should have been a penalty to Manly. Incompetence reigns supreme in Harrigan territory.

Thankfully Manly took it well out of the referees' hands tonight.

I thought Cockchin was the worse ref in the NRL by the length of the straight, but Cumstain is doing his best to run him down. Some woeful refereeing last night

I did a slow-mo on the Foran feed infringement and it was inside the front row's feet. I've let most of the decisions slide this year but last night the performance was totally incompetent. Absolute shocker.

Masked Eagle said:
He did warn foran before the reset about putting the ball in with one hand and I think thats what he stung him for.

Because from one end to the other scrums are awash with technical precision. If thats the reason its unbelievable.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6