Hoppa Clocked

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Chip and Chase

True Supporter
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Tipping Member
For those interested, Hoppa lost when ref stopped fight in 2nd round after being knocked down twice by McCall. Looked outclassed on the highlights I saw, but that's no surprise.

LMAO, i thought this thread was going to be about how fast william was over the 100m or something

Hoppa should give it up. He's lost a couple of fights to Australian fighters and now he gets owned by a pensioner.
Hopefully Haumono can get a few decent fights, he's can actually box.

Haumono got sat on his arse in the first round of his last fight, but the ref disqualified the other fighter for hitting Solo when he was down after he gave him a couple after flooring him.

Chip & Chase link said:
Haumono got sat on his arse in the first round of his last fight, but the ref disqualified the other fighter for hitting Solo when he was down after he gave him a couple after flooring him.

Really? I think Haumono could be a good boxer if he put his mind to it.
I saw the highlights of the Hoppa fight, and I can't see Hoppa going far. He's got great strength but his boxing skills just aren't there. I'd rather he didn't get knocked out repeatedly chasing something that he's never going to get.

Don't quit now hoppa! everyone bagged mundine after he was dropped like a sack of yeah good by sven ottke and look at the ass wipe now.
I am and will remain a hoppa fan! go Manly Cove, Go Manly, Go John and Junior Hoppa!!!!!!!!!!

Ian Martin tragic link said:
I remember when solomon decked that forward from tigers at brooky. when he woke up, the ref put him on report for starting it!
magic

Dan Stains.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4