Hoppa - Merged Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

anthonyb1965

GO Manly
Hoppa Selection.....secret agenda?

I wonder if Hoppa getting named in the SOO squad (besides the fact he deserves to be there), is a ploy to change his mind about his 2 year Mission Service? Bob Fulton is still on the panel, right?

RE: Hoppa Selection.....secret agenda?

I was more concerned that it was an agenda of ricky stuart's, as soon as he said in the interview last night 'I don't know what Hoppa's plans are' I knew he was lying and was up to no good. Everyone who follows league has heard about Hoppa's plans. Then you hear the dogs chasing ricky for their captain etc. I trust Manly to do the right thing and hopefully retain Hoppa when he comes back from his sabbatical, however I wouldn't trust ricky stuart or the dogs an inch.

MissKate said:
I was more concerned that it was an agenda of ricky stuart's, as soon as he said in the interview last night 'I don't know what Hoppa's plans are' I knew he was lying and was up to no good. Everyone who follows league has heard about Hoppa's plans. Then you hear the dogs chasing ricky for their captain etc. I trust Manly to do the right thing and hopefully retain Hoppa when he comes back from his sabbatical, however I wouldn't trust ricky stuart or the dogs an inch.

Dead right - make that a millimetre Miss Kate haha!

What a threadbare excuse from Stuart - everyone in league circles has heard this front page news about Hoppa's 2 yr mormon mission and about the big $ offers that Will turned down.

Regardless of more carrots under the table being offered from the likes of Stuart and Bulldogs, I expect that Will is going to stick to what he believes in and to what he has said. William strikes me of being a person of principle and credibility who has been brought up very well by his mum and dad.

Stuart's "mission" is more about smoke and mirrors :idea:

Any player who follows Stuart does so at a risk. Look at what he's done at the Rorters and the Shire Scum. He's obviously angling for the Dogs job, and will come in when they have a decent roster and get them into the 8 as any half decent coach would (except the current idiot). Not hard to do given the quality of their players. He's a scummy coach and the players all realize it in the second year of his coaching. Too late then for many of them. Careers down the toilet.

For sure that is the reason - i am surprised they have not selected any other players that are coming off contract

I think his wording was a bit wrong, i think its more of a 'i dont care what hoppas plans are' but he can't really say that. In the next sentence he said he has to think about now and only now.

I heard David Gallop wanted him selected because he wants him to leave on his mission at the end of the origin series so to derail out campaign towards the title.

lsz said:
For sure that is the reason - i am surprised they have not selected any other players that are coming off contract

HAHAHAHAHA.. your getting as good as throw :p

Graham Hughes and Peter Tunks on talkin sport this afternoon were hinting that they think maybe Brett Stewart is not in line to replace Dugan because of the feud with Gallop.

Hoppa is not going to the Dogs unless it is when he comes back from his mission.

clontaago said:
Hoppa will be going to Parra when he comes back.

good gee-up clon - and Gallop will be joining William Hopoate on the mormon mission in outa Little Rock Arkansas USA.....hey look up in the sky oink oink oink :angel:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6