Hoppa's "loyalty"

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
Hoppa's "loyalty"

I swear I'm going to explode if I hear one more time:

"Hoppa's passion for Manly"
"Hoppa's years of service to the club"
"Hoppa is loyal, not like you".

The reality is the schmuck left us for another club because he wanted the dollars. And he only came back because we threw him a lifeline when no-one would have him.

I contend Manly has given John Hopoate far more than he's ever given us. If he had the club's best interests at heart he would have behaved a lot differently.

Save those terms for someone like Menzies. Don't cheapen them by applying them to Hopoate.

Hoppa's "loyalty"

This loyalty crap is BS.

Manly gave this guy a life line twice and he has spat in manly's face twice.
Thats not loyal that is disrespectful

Hoppa's "loyalty"

cliffyisgod. Just be a bit careful about personal insults.

Lots of people are defending hoppa, I dont know why but they are.

Hoppa's "loyalty"

Its cool. I just dont want this to turn into one of those silly intersite wars. SGT has the right to defend his opinion, but cant do that here, only on the ME site.

Alls cool dude

Hoppa's "loyalty"

I think you will find that the one of the reasons why so many of them on ME are defending Hoppa is that they have egg on their faces after defending this fool for so long and he constantly lets them down.

I have been a Hoppa basher for years now. This all could of been avoided had they never re-signed him, he wasn't needed. That money spent on him should have been added to the offer for Joel Monaghan.

An old cliche yet so true is "a leopard never changes it's spots!"...

Hopefully all we hear from now on is good things about our wins!

Hoppa's "loyalty"

I think you will find that the one of the reasons why so many of them on ME are defending Hoppa is that they have egg on their faces after defending this fool for so long and he constantly lets them down.

I have been a Hoppa basher for years now. This all could of been avoided had they never re-signed him, he wasn't needed. That money spent on him should have been added to the offer for Joel Monaghan.

An old cliche yet so true is \"a leopard never changes it's spots!\"...

Hopefully all we hear from now on is good things about our wins!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Hoppa's "loyalty"

AE has 7 main lead articles on the home page and a zillion posts and polls crucifying him. It is a big story but not as big as our team and where it is going. The crusade has become far larger than it has to be IMO. He is gone and it is time to get over it.

Hoppa's "loyalty"

And Good riddance to him.

How do you know when sgt is losing an argument?

He locks the post.

(And byso edits my post about it on AE). :p

Hoppa's "loyalty"

lol yeah there are too many articles on the front page. We auto syndicate some of them from various agencies, its over kill I think only one more on the decision is needed and thats about it

Hoppa's "loyalty"

nope i hope to limit them. i am sick of this crapp bad press and just want to get on with it.
Its not really ideal for a Manly supporters site to have a hundred news article that are bad for the club

Hoppa's "loyalty"

Hoppa Gornski!

World without him begins now. It brings me no pleasure to write that as he could have been a key member of the squad this year. :shock: :shock:

Hoppa's "loyalty"

There has been a far more positive feel towards manly from the press this morning.

For that im happy

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6