Horo and Rose

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Classic C & C :)
Front row stocks for next year looking better if Rose stays, the young up and comers will be applying pressure t the experienced ones.

I just hope it is for real. Horo is a definite keeper based on his performances this year.

I think it all comes down to how much hence the on reduced amount part of Roses contract. We only get about 2/3 of a season out of him at useful match fitness if he is injury free and that seems to be the issue Tooves has, hence reflect it in his pay and everyone is happy.

Good to keep Horo prease, he is really getting some good combos with Foz and Skivi

You blokes are bloody harsh on Gorgeous George.

Golly, if the world was made of entirely MEs, it would be a perfect place.

Body shapes are hardly the issue. All of George (all 120kg of him) was the only forward to make ground through the defensive line of the Roosters.
Speed is one thing, strength is another but a massive frame is another!

Good onya, George. Keep on tryin'.
BTW, well done Horo.

lismore_fan said:

Body shapes are hardly the issue. All of George (all 120kg of him) was the only forward to make ground through the defensive line of the Roosters.

BTW, well done Horo.
George has good speed off the mark for a big unit , he also has a lethal sidestep and a big frame with a big heart

Kiwi Eagle said:
Both extremely well deserved, hope it happens

So much for Toovey wanting Rose gone etc ;)

To be fair i don't think that was far off the mark. George has played fairly well this year and probably earned his contract. If it's s 1yr extension then Georges future at the club will rely on good performances.

I'd like to keep George on the same money he's on now. When it comes to George, I don't think we need to cut the fat in any way, shape or form. George is worth his weight in gold. That's not what he's paid....so we're getting a very good deal!

Excellent news on Horo too!!!

mozgrame said:
I'd like to keep George on the same money he's on now. When it comes to George, I don't think we need to cut the fat in any way, shape or form. George is worth his weight in gold. That's not what he's paid....so we're getting a very good deal!

Excellent news on Horo too!!!

Wow, that the salary cap gone on one player. On the current price of gold that works out to be about a $5m contract. You would see loads of players porking up if they contracts like that

Well Deserved, Both guys playing well. Horo has been the buy of the season and Big George has really stepped up for us this season.

Will be great to see them wearing maroon next year.

lismore_fan said:

BTW, well done Horo.

Mate you can say that again he has let no one down this season played his heart out and is a very good clubman whos contract would not be great as it is. He has ability he is worthy of any deal he may get, if he does stay for less its because of his love for the club. Dont under estimate the true value of bulk, When push comes to shove against the big boys in finals you can bet your money George will be as good at the hard yards as any front rower we have got and he very rarely drops the ball mistake free. I love the way he plays and love his attitude, He loves Manly

Pacman said:
lismore_fan said:

BTW, well done Horo.

Mate you can say that again

BTW, well done Horo.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4