Horo: We must stop Hayne

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Genius, he will become a head coach one day without a doubt.

Why would they even print this garbage. Every week they run this story with a quote from an Eels opponent.

Whatever happened to journalism.

For me its about limiting his chances to cause problems. Manly need to avoid broken play with him. Kick for the corners and really pressure Sandow as he is the link man.

The big thing tonight is discipline. With the ball limit errors. Without the ball especially as the whinging worm rent a crowd will just moan about everything.

Chance tonight to finish their season and heap pressure on the Home bush hares for the minor premiership.

Must admit I love watching Hayne, Inglis, SBW, Thurston, Slater and co. Just not when they play Manly

Refs may be a bigger threat tonight. But yes, to state that obvious, Hayne needs to be shut down

I wrote in another thread for me you need to completely disengage with Hayne. He can absolutely driftout of games. So tackling him I would put no extra little niggle in there, just tackle him and get on with it.....and definitely no sledging!! You just don't want to give someone like that an excuse to fire up.

"Horoscope" has consulted the stars and this is his astrological prediction. Apart from stopping Jarryd Hayne you may also find true love and something that has been worrying you this week will be resolved. Lucky numbers are 1, 6, 7 and 9.

I read the headline and I immediately thought, "J. Horo must be a highly intellectual being!" Imagine coming up with that solution. Wow! He's really putting his grey matter to turn the cogs of that brain.

I listened to his interview. Justin said a lot of things. It was the dense reporters that asked if it was Hayne that he had to watch. He even said that Hayne whinges all the time.

Surely (Shirley) can they come up with a better headline?

oh come on, have a sense of humour, we all know he is going to go missing in action tonight

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6