• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

NFN2IT

Reserve Grader
I was at Pepper Stadium watching the game sat night, not sure how his stats were but geez i thought he played well. He was strong in defence and ran pretty hard for chicken legs!

I always thought he built a decent combo with Foz on the left side and could never see why he fell out of favour with Tooves.

Thoughts?

I was at Pepper Stadium watching the game sat night, not sure how his stats were but geez i thought he played well. He was strong in defence and ran pretty hard for chicken legs!

I always thought he built a decent combo with Foz on the left side and could never see why he fell out of favour with Tooves.

Thoughts?

I actually mistook him for Luke Burgess a few times - and that's a good thing.

Having Horo and Matai running the right angles helped Foz out a lot.

DCE on the other hand couldn't find a runner on the right all night

Thoughts?
He was one of our best ... it seems they have managed to put the fire in his belly again .... hes coming off contract i think... so if he wants to stay at Manly he needs that attitude week in week out ! Its amazing how much the MENTAL side of things can really make a break a player or coach ... a good coach can extract the best MENTALLY and PHYSICALLY out of his team ...

Horo is playing for a contract @:cool:

It was great to see him running straight at the line.

Yesterday the Dragons forwards played like manly used to - barging runs and never stopping to look for support, they knew that the support would find them.

I hate seeing our forwards start the sideways crawl a meter from the defense. They just get picked off @:(

How many times did DCE'S passes fall infront or behind their intended target ?
Was atleast 5 or 6 times..

I bagged him big time so far this season, he played pretty well the other night. Hopefully the trend continues. We need some serious mongrel and grunt to start appearing.

He played a solid game, but it was hardly a stirring 80 minute performance of dominance; more like a bench cameo with a couple of strong runs and a Johnny on the spot try. If it was anyone else in the pack, we wouldn't even be discussing this. Yes, it was an improvement from a much maligned player, but he needs to do it week in week out for the remainder of the season before he deserves a contract renewal and his own thread on the Silvertails.

It was only three weeks ago we were talking about him never playing FG again.

He was OK yes - can certainly play when he wants to. Unfortunately he only seems to want to when its contract time or when he's got something to prove etc.

Sign a guy like him in an average team ( like we aspire to be at best in 2016 ) where he thinks his first grade spot is assured and then we'll see how much he puts in.

Would be good if t red could come on and actually play some second row rather than thrown in to the centres because of injuries. Would give an extra 2 bodies who know their position to run some lines

Exactly right, losing a center or winger kills 2 positions at once - we have done that every game this year.

Our goal for Saturday should just be to finish with 17 players

Yes, I think the Fly is a better option from the bench. Horo has shown enough in the last few games to warrant a starting spot.

He's also bulked up quite a lot over the off-season. The website cites him being 105kg now, as opposed to about 98kg when we signed him from Parra. Doesn;t seem to have lost speed either.

I thought Horo was pretty good last Saturday, I really like him as a player and he's a really top fella as well , if he can bring back his first years form when we get some troops back then alls good !!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7