How bad were the refs today

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Sheikheagle

First Grader
Tipping Member
Not sure if this has been mentioned but that was one of the worst reffing performance I have see for sometime. I can hardly talk from screaming at them from the hill.

They ruined the flow of the game big time and came up with some strange calls, against both sides at times tbh

The worst reffing I have seen in a long way.

Both teams should have plenty of gripes.

It seemed to me we got the raw end of the stick much more often than they did. Worst reffing performance in a decade.

Today, this weekend, this year....not only on the field but the little dribblers on the sideline and the big dip**** in the video box.....But hey Harrigan and Raper keep their job, how.....goat pictures I think

Aweful performance compared to last weekend when we got Archer and Hayne and look at the flow of that Broncos game compared to today.

Both are NSW cup standard refs, they dont deserve to be in the NRL. Kids are always told not to argue with a referee, because they will not change their decision.....well today I'm pretty sure they changed their minds on a couple of calls.

Agreed, the reffing today was atrocious. Forans try should have at least gone upstairs, and to be honest, the roosters copped their fair share of bad calls.

The refs were so whistle happy, it was shocking

How is it that a player getting pushed back towards his own try line attempts to offload after being called held.... Then one of our guys swoops on the loose ball and scores.... and it's a play the ball??

At the very least it's passing after the "held" call and a penalty, or play on and a try to us??

WTF??

bones said:
That was embarrassing that they disallowed Daniel Mortimers try.

Half time drinks should be barred.

And just think Ashley Klein is the backup ref for Origin.

bones said:
That was embarrassing that they disallowed Daniel Mortimers try.

I think they were trying to right a wrong because they missed the forward pass before it but couldnt call that from the video.

The short kick-off was the worst decision i have seen in a long time. It was clearly batted forward by a Rorter and the call was play on. There was a lot of inconsistency.

What's the answer? We see so many bad decisions across a weekend not just our games and it's easy and feels good to hassle the refs but how do we improve them? Start at the top?

It never felt like they were in control of the game - but they were more like a step or two behind and scrambling to catch up with their calls.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7