How can I watch the game on the net from the USA??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Phoenix

Reserve Grader
Hey guys need some help best mate in America big manly fan doesn't know any where he watch the game from in the US... Any ideas where the game can be live streamed from?

Phoenix said:
Hey guys need some help best mate in America big manly fan doesn't know any where he watch the game from in the US... Any ideas where the game can be live streamed from?

The nrl/bigpond sport has a legit site for viewers outside of Aus, costs about $15 a month. livenrl dot tv.

Easy one, get him to put his jersey on, and go out and find a good sports bar. 2 of my brothers are in Vancouver on a holiday (idiots didn’t check k the calendar) they located a bar that will put the game on for them.

If he is using Optus in the US. the game is going to cost a small fortune...... Off to the pub i tell you!!

He has already searched around the poor bugger... I think he is about to resign to listen to it on the abc stream.

There isn't optus in the states , wake up...U can get it on any satellite or cable in north america...fox in the states & setanta in Canada..

He is using optus as his ISP and the guy isn't a idiot first thing he checked was if he could get it in his hotel room... Thanks for the pointless input robbiea.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6