How did Cuthbo, King and Matai go?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Matai was very good but bombed a try on the stroke of half time. Cutho was strong in both attack & defence.

King played his best game in a couple of years, ran hard and looked interest in defence and chased hard a few times.

Really everyone played pretty good, still room for improvement too.

King had an adequate game by NRL standards, a blinder by his standards. Matai needs to learn how to pass, probably bombed two tries IMO. Cuthbo was good, could turn out to be the rookie of the season for us.

It was awesome mate. If anyone has one to organise, I can definitely recommend the Twin Peaks Restaurant in Wooloomooloo. You have dinner there, the girls serving you are great (they jump up and down on your lap when they put the pepper or salt on your meal), and every now and then the tables are cleared so that a girl can do a striptease along the tables. Topped with us getting smashed beforehand, wearing nothing but bathrobes, and having to do a list of dares on the ferry from Neutral Bay (I had to get 10 girsl signatures on my chest) it was an awesome evening (of what I can remenber).

Sounds like a good one!

The last bucks party i went too..... a mate crashed his car into a concrete wall..

The idiot was drunk and it was right before indy down the gold coast.. so all the barriers were set up so thought he'd take the torana for a strap around there! :drunk: :drunk:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4