How did they award that?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
They are deadset kidding. Clearly the tigers are being set up to win. That was an absolute joke. Any other team that is given a knock on.

It makes it that much more bitter that we got so many dud calls when they get that!

And you know what is worse, the commentators saying "He has every trick in the book"... like as if he did it on purpose. Piss off!

He dropped it, he got lucky due to some crap reffing, and they got 6 points, cut the crap fawning over benji for just a moment, admit he was lucky and move on.

To think that was awarded yet Jamie Lyon was called back for a knock on in Townsville. The refereeing standard is the worst I have ever seen in all my time watching Rugby League. The worst referee I have ever seen, Matt Cecchin actually signalled six more to the tigers when Marshall knocked that on. Unbelievable.
C'mon Dragons!

Had it been anyone other than Benji it would have been called a knock on.

Disgraceful!

if you drop the ball, you need to go for a kick ASAP, then claim it is a drop goal attempt. Very hard to police.

Fair enough I reckon. I haven't had a real good look at it but it looks as though he tried to kick it before it hit the deck, so no knock on even with the slightest touch as it should be. If he didn't score it'd be interesting to see the ruling but that's the same with most of 'em anyway.
It seems some video refs are okay to award a try whilst others will look at 20,000,000 replays to find a reason not to - like the one last week at Suncorp, 9 times out of 10 both Yow Yeh & Matai's "tries" are benefit of the doubt at worst.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2